CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Merry Christmas to Everyone

Texas Jim

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and / or Happy Holidays.... :)

There are a great bunch of guys on here that go above and beyond to help other people.

That is getting really hard to find anymore.

ChristmasLane-1.jpg

Posted Image

you beat me to it. Merry christmas to all my day saving, helpers. Forum members. I also send my condolences for all those that lost someone they loved in the connecticut trauma.

This forum makes my day. We are like a big family. May we all have a safe and happy holiday

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

Merry Christmas to all, and may your New Year be code-free.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Merry Christmas to everyone! ANd let's hope for brand new caddys in our stockings :) Thank you all for such great help when I come crying and whining that something broke! Here's also to a New Year filled with many blessings!

Sean M.

1997 Cadillac DeVille

Merry Christmas to all our friends and members around the world, this is the best group of people in the world! Mike, Long Island, New York

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

post-200-0-55108400-1356453163_thumb.jpg

Merry Christmas to everyone from New Smyrna Beach, FL. Yep, the Caddy made the trip again in quiet comfort.

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

post-200-0-55108400-1356453163_thumb.jpg

Merry Christmas to everyone from New Smyrna Beach, FL. Yep, the Caddy made the trip again in quiet comfort.

Merry Christmas Johnny... :)

Do you have 18 inch wheels on your car?

That looks like the same wheels that are on mine... :)

Posted Image

It snowed in Austin in March, 1956. In August of that same year it hit 126 F downtown.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Turned into a white Christmas in Plano/ Dallas area this year. Okay, that's our one day of snow...

It was a green Christmas in Michigan this year...

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

we had a white christmas here in upstate NY this year also. last year was like indian summer on christmas lol

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

That looks like the same wheels that are on mine...

No, those are 17's, it's a lux3 and you don't get the bigger wheels unless you have a performance or a platinum. The car does just fine with them though, and prob. cheaper to replace IF i ever wear them out!

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

That looks like the same wheels that are on mine...

No, those are 17's, it's a lux3 and you don't get the bigger wheels unless you have a performance or a platinum. The car does just fine with them though, and prob. cheaper to replace IF i ever wear them out!

Understand about the bigger wheels on the Performance or Platinum... and you are right about the price of tires.

17's are a good bit less expensive than 18's...

None of them are cheap anymore, just some are less expensive than others... :):)

Enjoy your stay in Florida... :):)

Posted Image

Archived