CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Coolant loss

Spurlee

Its amazing they are giving you loaner cars for out of warranty repairs, what dealer is this? wowie... How did you con them out of a loaner? :lol: Did you bat those baby blues? :lol:

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its amazing they are giving you loaner cars for out of warranty repairs, what dealer is this? wowie... How did you con them out of a loaner? :lol: Did you bat those baby blues? :lol:

It's Brogan Cadillac in Totowa, New Jersey. I believe they are the oldest Cadillac dealership in the USA, continually in existance since 1927. They treat their customers, no matter what they buy or own, very well.

Baby Blues?????? :lol::lol: They're not really blue. They are "Tri-Color" The base color of my eyes is GREY, the rim of the eye is a gunsteel blue which reflects into the eye making it appear light blue, and then there's hazel in the very center by the pupil.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

It's Brogan Cadillac in Totowa, New Jersey. I believe they are the oldest Cadillac dealership in the USA, continually in existance since 1927. They treat their customers, no matter what they buy or own, very well.

Baby Blues?????? :lol::lol: They're not really blue. They are "Tri-Color" The base color of my eyes is GREY, the rim of the eye is a gunsteel blue which reflects into the eye making it appear light blue, and then there's hazel in the very center by the pupil.

Brogan on Rt 46? It's where my Caddy has been bought by the first owner.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Brogan on Rt 46? It's where my Caddy has been bought by the first owner.

Yes, on Route 46, East. http://www.brogancad.com/en_US/

Ok, near the very edge of the pupil it's hazel. AT the edge of the pupil... :lol::lol:

I tried to post a pic of my eye but it's too large. Will try another way.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

That sounds complicated, but it appears that your EYES are the reason for the LOANER.... :lol:

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

I tried to post a pic of my eye but it's too large. Will try another way.

Your eye is too large? Naw, I don't think that is what you meant.

OK, back to the thermostat folks.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

:blink:

Marika, those two dots are not up to good...

Dots? what dots. What are you seeing Dr. Adallak.. :lol::huh::blink:

Do not panic yet... :D You have got mail.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Do not panic yet... :D You have got mail.

Actually, most people can't look directly into my eyes. They have to turn away but I don't know why. :blink:

By the way, this is the mechanic who told me I needed a rebuilt engine for $5,500 as well as throwing a water pump and all sorts of other parts at the car including the thermostat which was installed on 04/13/2006.

Circle Brake & Tire Co.

296 Us Highway 46

Elmwood Park, NJ 07407

201-794-0331

Actually, most people can't look directly into my eyes. They have to turn away but I don't know why. :blink:

I gather you're suggesting they're looking at something elses?

Sorry, gotta go wax all my gaskets now . . . .

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

I gather you're suggesting they're looking at something elses?

Sorry, gotta go wax all my gaskets now . . . .

Regards,

Warren

noooooooooooooooooooooo.....I said they turn away, they don't look down.. :lol:

Actually, most people can't look directly into my eyes. They have to turn away but I don't know why. blink.gif

I'll tell ya why. Go back and look at that picture again. The longer I stare at it, I swear that the pupil is growing.

Actually, most people can't look directly into my eyes. They have to turn away but I don't know why. blink.gif

I'll tell ya why. Go back and look at that picture again. The longer I stare at it, I swear that the pupil is growing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::huh::blink::P

I agree, the pupil is pulsing like a pulsar.... what are those two planets circling it? :lol:

I agree, the pupil is pulsing like a pulsar.... what are those two planets circling it? :lol:

To go, where no man has gone before.... :P:lol::lol:

And next you will, no doubt, tell me you've never heard of peripheral vision?

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

And next you will, no doubt, tell me you've never heard of peripheral vision?

Regards,

Warren

OK, so my headlights are impressive as well. Can I help it if I have good genes?? :lol::lol::lol:

OK, so my headlights are impressive as well. Can I help it if I have good genes??

More pictures please.

Sorry, I don't have any more pictures of myself. Maybe this summer I'll get some and post them.

ZOOM OUT!!!! :lol:

Anyone seen JimD? :lol:

Please! Back to the thermostat.

THERMOSTAT?!? What thermostat?

That's funny Jim. The instant before I saw your post I was thinking that this was turning into one of those never ending threads with a life of its own.

Now, Marika . . . . . .

Posted Image

Archived