CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Happy birthday Texas Jim!

Jan Olsson

:hatsoff: I was going to put 65 smilies on to mark the occasion, but the board has a limit, and that is too many! Happy Birthday!

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Happy silver spurs, buddy! :D

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

:hatsoff: I was going to put 65 smilies on to mark the occasion, but the board has a limit, and that is too many! Happy Birthday!

Bruce, what is the limit of smiles? We can reach that 65 easily by combined effort!

Happy BD to you, Taxas Jim! :D

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

For today at least, it is changed to 65! OUCH MY EYES!

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Hey guys,

Thanks a whole bunch.

I really appreciate it.

I took the day off today... just because...and I did have a nice drive today.

One of my brothers is a long distance truck driver and he happened to be coming thru town early this morning.

Met him and a friend of his (another truck driver who just happened to ALSO be in the area today) for breakfast.

I called another brother who lives across town, he took off work for a couple of hours and met us also.

A good time was had by all, and "I" got a free breakfast.

:D:D:D:D

I hope everyone else had a really wonderful day.

Thanks again for all the well wishes.

Posted Image

Archived