CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Fleetwood with 350000 miles!

This is crazy! I've never seen a Caddy with so many miles! It has the same engine that my 92 truck does (the 350 or for you metric type 5.7). Awesome engine, I don't know why they quit it. I'm going to go take her for a spin on my lunch hour to see how she runs with 350000 miles. My fiance and I can't get a limo for our wedding so I'm going to see if my parents will help me out for an early wedding gift. I can't believe it is in that good of shape! It looks more like 35,000 miles instead. Take a look at the pictures.

Click here!

-Dusty-

- 02 Seville STS, white diamond

- 93 Sixty Special, Tan with vinyl top

- 79 Coupe DeVille, Tan with Tan top

- 06 GMC Sierra Z71, Black

- 92 Silverado C1500, black and grey

- 83 Chevy K10 Silverado, Black and Grey

b80385550.jpg

It looks to be in decent shape for the amount of miles. It would be interesting to see is any maintenance history exists - at that mileage, every suspension component could be worn out if the maintenance was not kept up to date. It's not worth $990 - that dealer is dreaming... Anything could go wrong with the transmission or the engine at any time that would total the car.

GM quit making the Fleetwood, Roadmaster, and Caprice/Impala because they wanted to produce more trucks so the Arlington, TX plant was retooled for the 1997 model year to produce Suburbans.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Those drivetrains are made to handle half a million miles or more. If the drivetrain was taken care of anywhere near what the interior was, it would last that long. Actually the dealer is $3000 under book. If you think about it, anything could go wrong with a car with 80,000 miles too. Look at my 2002 STS, I've got tranny problems and that isn't even close to that many miles. I beleive if the body and the interior is good and it was taken somewhat care of, it's worth fixing. A tranny overhaul would be $1200 or my dad and I could do it ourselves because that is the exact same tranny we used to overhaul, just electronically controlled. Those engines are EVERYWHERE now-a-days and considering they were in pretty much every GM truck from 87-1/2 through 96. I just have a lot of faith in old GMs. I think it's a pretty good deal, but that's just me.

-Dusty-

b80385550.jpg

Those drivetrains are made to handle half a million miles or more. If the drivetrain was taken care of anywhere near what the interior was, it would last that long. Actually the dealer is $3000 under book. If you think about it, anything could go wrong with a car with 80,000 miles too. Look at my 2002 STS, I've got tranny problems and that isn't even close to that many miles. I beleive if the body and the interior is good and it was taken somewhat care of, it's worth fixing. A tranny overhaul would be $1200 or my dad and I could do it ourselves because that is the exact same tranny we used to overhaul, just electronically controlled. Those engines are EVERYWHERE now-a-days and considering they were in pretty much every GM truck from 87-1/2 through 96. I just have a lot of faith in old GMs. I think it's a pretty good deal, but that's just me.

The '93 did not have an electronically controlled transmission - that came out in '94 when they went to the LT-1 engine. If you are able to rebuild a 4L-60 trans yourself, you can do it for just the price of the rebuild kit.

I agree that if the drivetrain was taken care of as well as the interior, it might be in decent shape. Edmunds list that car at full dealer retail at $1800 or thereabout. If you're serious, about the car, lowball it - if he want's to move the car, he'll deal. The mileage will scare off 99% of the potential buyers and the dealer knows that. If he doesn't want it to rot on his lot, he will be open to deal.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Oh yeah, I'm going to low ball him like you wouldn't believe! I thought the same thing, anyone with any insanity left in them won't touch that car with a 10-foot pole. But, I'm insane, so it works perfect. I'll probably over him $400-$500 and if he doesn't take it, I'll just let it sit for about a week and come back and see if he'll take it then. They probably didn't even give them anything for it on trade-in. The nice thing is, you can pretty much tell right away when you test drive if there is any problem with the tranny or engine. But sometimes people are very good at hiding things.

I checked NADA, that's why I came up with such a high number for book. You're right, the only thing that is real expensive with trannys is the labor. If it's not electronically controlled, then that's perfect. I'm not sure how much harder an electronically controlled would be, but I wouldn't want to find out.

What is the suspension like on those? Just the good-old compressor and shocks?

-Dusty-

b80385550.jpg

Oh yeah, I'm going to low ball him like you wouldn't believe! I thought the same thing, anyone with any insanity left in them won't touch that car with a 10-foot pole. But, I'm insane, so it works perfect. I'll probably over him $400-$500 and if he doesn't take it, I'll just let it sit for about a week and come back and see if he'll take it then. They probably didn't even give them anything for it on trade-in. The nice thing is, you can pretty much tell right away when you test drive if there is any problem with the tranny or engine. But sometimes people are very good at hiding things.

I checked NADA, that's why I came up with such a high number for book. You're right, the only thing that is real expensive with trannys is the labor. If it's not electronically controlled, then that's perfect. I'm not sure how much harder an electronically controlled would be, but I wouldn't want to find out.

What is the suspension like on those? Just the good-old compressor and shocks?

I'd offer him $300 max if the engine and trans checked OK.... but that's just me. If he balks, remind him of the car's mileage...

I believe the electronically controlled 4L-60E uses shift solenoids like the FWD 4T-80E transmissions in the Northstar powered Cadillacs.

The suspension is the traditional RWD setup - shocks and coil springs. The rear has the air shocks with the level control compressor.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Be sure to smell the car carefully, it looks like a smokers car, once the smoke gets into the headliner, carpets, etc its hard to get rid of. If you look at the photo of the dash, you can see the smoke stained above the ash tray.. That may not be an issue for you,

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Be sure to smell the car carefully, it looks like a smokers car, once the smoke gets into the headliner, carpets, etc its hard to get rid of. If you look at the photo of the dash, you can see the smoke stained above the ash tray.. That may not be an issue for you,

If the car run and shift into all four gears without blowing a rediculous amount of oil out the back, then I woudl buy it in a heart beat.. the trim and parts alone on that care exceed $990 if you were to part it out.. maybe be a good investment but it looks like its in good shape.. keep us posted.. I will say this, I am willing to bed that the drivetrain was rebiult at least once in its lifetime..

Thank you all for your input, I appreciate it. Thanks Bruce for the best wishes!

Alright, so I took her for a spin and let me just say this, I am simply amazed. I have never seen a car with that many miles be that nice. It felt like I was riding on a cloud. Everything worked but the cruise, which could possibly be as simple as a vacuum hose, but I'm not too concerned about that. Tires are like brand new (goodyear wranglers are NOT cheap, I just bought some for my avalanche $400!). Climate control works, radio sounds nice, all windows work, interior is in absolutely beautiful condition except for that weird stain on the dash, which is not from smoke I found out. It has never been smoked in. No burns, smells, or anything. The ashtray is even clean as a whistle. Both power seats work, memory seats work (just about killed myself because someone really short put it up against the steering wheel and up as far as it would go, maybe an older lady). It accelerated very nicely, shifted like a freakin tank but yet smooth as a caddy. No slippage as far as I could tell, all through the 4 gears. Like fivepoint said, the tranny might have been rebuilt sometime in it's life because it's way to tight to be 350,000 miles. The exhaust was even quieter than my 02. Took her on the highway, WAY quieter than my 02. I could've fallen asleep. It doens't even need an alignment! I'm starting to think that maybe it was not actual miles, like someone has put in a different cluster or something. It just seems too nice to be that many miles. I LOVE the trumpet horn. Did they not have DIC on those? I couldn't find anything anywhere. Trunk pull down works yet too. Electric fans work, everything just looked perfect. Like I said, put 35,000 miles on the odometer and I would be able to tell the difference.

It does need one thing that I noticed. A tensioner for the main belt. But that's an easy $25 fix.

My thoughts are, if I get it for $500 or so and get 5000 miles out of it, I'd be happy. $100 for 1000 miles isn't bad! It's it's such nice shape though, I think I'd have to fix it. You just don't find those anymore. I think that thing could pull my camper. I know it could pull my boat for sure.

I apologize for writing so much, but I'm just really excited. I'm not too worried about problems because, come on, it's 350000 miles. There is bound to be something. I'm actually half-expecting something. I'm 95% sure that I'm going to be driving it home this week. I'll keep everybody posted.

1184284_3777572_640.jpg

Seriously, how can I resist?!

-Dusty-

b80385550.jpg

Sounds really good, good luck

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

I would love a Fleetwood. If you only got a year out of it I'd say it was money well spent as far as automobiles go. I'd offer less but if the $995 is a fixed price and everything looked and felt good on the test drive I'd buy it in a heart beat. If you only got a year out of it.......anything after that is a bonus. Good luck.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

This car was driven an average of about 24,000 miles a year, about twice the average for a daily driver. This car was used for work, or it was a travel car for a few years. Check the CarFAX and see if it was a fleet car or what. That will tell you the owner, which will tell you how it was maintained.

If you do need an engine, there are plenty of alternatives out there.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

This car was driven an average of about 24,000 miles a year, about twice the average for a daily driver. This car was used for work, or it was a travel car for a few years. Check the CarFAX and see if it was a fleet car or what. That will tell you the owner, which will tell you how it was maintained.

If you do need an engine, there are plenty of alternatives out there.

True...I could put a 5.0L in it if I wanted to or an LT1 or pretty much anything that bolts up to a 4L60. It's more often that tranny's go before engines though. That is an insane amount of miles.

Wow, I just did a autocheck on it (cheaper than carfax) and it checks out. Not one thing wrong with it. 2 owners reported. The last one was in 2007 and they bought it with 128000 miles on it. It was the same person that registered it until last year which was the last record. No accidents, fleet or anything. It's been in North Dakota it's entire life and never been sold at an auction or anything. It's got a pretty dang good history.

Summary

Report Run Date: 07/22/2008

The vehicle identification number you submitted has been analyzed and summary information on your car is shown below.

NADAguides Unlimited with TitleGuard - Optional upgrade for just $25.00 more!

Protect your investment against title problems. Add TitleGuard protections to your unlimited 60-day NADAguides subscription.

VIN: 1G6DW5272PR717726

Year: 1993

Make: Cadillac

Model: Fleetwood

Style/Body: Sedan 4D

Class: Upscale - Luxury

Engine: 5.7L V8 TBI

Country of Assembly: United States

Vehicle Age: 15 year(s)

Calculated Owners: 2

Last Reported

Odometer Reading: 128,745

This vehicle's AutoCheck Score

46 24-55

This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection

About Buyback Protection

Section summaries

Title and ProblemCheck: Your vehicle checks out!

OdometerCheck: Your vehicle checks out!

Vehicle Use and EventCheck: No vehicle use reported

Full History: Detailed information available

Title and ProblemCheck

Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck's database for this 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood (1G6DW5272PR717726) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems.

0 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:

No abandoned title record

No damaged title or major damage incident record

No fire damaged title record

No grey market title record

No hail damage title record

No insurance loss title record

No junk or scrapped title record

No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record

No odometer problem title record

No rebuilt/rebuildable title record

No salvage title or salvage auction record

No water damaged title record

No NHTSA crash test record

No frame damage record

No recycling facility record

OdometerCheck

Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood (1G6DW5272PR717726) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.

0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported

119 05/21/1993

48,766 03/17/1996

128,745 07/20/2000

Vehicle Use and EventCheck

Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck shows no additional information reported to AutoCheck about how this 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood (1G6DW5272PR717726)has been used and other events. This includes reported accidents and corrected or duplicate titles and storm area registrations.

0 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:

No fleet, rental and/or lease use record

No taxi use record

No police use record

No government use record

No livery use record

No driver education record

0 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:

No accident record reported through state agencies or independent sources

No corrected title record

No duplicate title record

No emission/safety inspection record

No loan/lien record

No fire damage incident record

No repossessed record

No theft record

No storm area registration/title record

Full History

Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date:: 07/22/2008

Vehicle: 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood (1G6DW5272PR717726)

Event date Location Odometer reading Data Source Details

05/21/1993 CARSON, ND 119 Motor Vehicle Dept. ODOMETER READING FROM DMV

03/21/1994 CARSON, ND Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:3516445)

03/17/1996 CANDO, ND 48,766 Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:3516445)

03/19/1996 CANDO, ND Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

04/01/1997 CANDO, ND Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

03/06/1998 CANDO, ND Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

03/18/1999 CANDO, ND Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

03/10/2000 CANDO, ND Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

07/20/2000 BISMARCK, ND 128,745 Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:3516445)

REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

07/21/2000 BISMARCK, ND Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:3516445)

07/03/2007 BISMARCK, ND Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:3516445)

-Dusty-

b80385550.jpg

Thank you all for your input, I appreciate it. Thanks Bruce for the best wishes!

Alright, so I took her for a spin and let me just say this, I am simply amazed. I have never seen a car with that many miles be that nice. It felt like I was riding on a cloud. Everything worked but the cruise, which could possibly be as simple as a vacuum hose, but I'm not too concerned about that. Tires are like brand new (goodyear wranglers are NOT cheap, I just bought some for my avalanche $400!). Climate control works, radio sounds nice, all windows work, interior is in absolutely beautiful condition except for that weird stain on the dash, which is not from smoke I found out. It has never been smoked in. No burns, smells, or anything. The ashtray is even clean as a whistle. Both power seats work, memory seats work (just about killed myself because someone really short put it up against the steering wheel and up as far as it would go, maybe an older lady). It accelerated very nicely, shifted like a freakin tank but yet smooth as a caddy. No slippage as far as I could tell, all through the 4 gears. Like fivepoint said, the tranny might have been rebuilt sometime in it's life because it's way to tight to be 350,000 miles. The exhaust was even quieter than my 02. Took her on the highway, WAY quieter than my 02. I could've fallen asleep. It doens't even need an alignment! I'm starting to think that maybe it was not actual miles, like someone has put in a different cluster or something. It just seems too nice to be that many miles. I LOVE the trumpet horn. Did they not have DIC on those? I couldn't find anything anywhere. Trunk pull down works yet too. Electric fans work, everything just looked perfect. Like I said, put 35,000 miles on the odometer and I would be able to tell the difference.

It does need one thing that I noticed. A tensioner for the main belt. But that's an easy $25 fix.

My thoughts are, if I get it for $500 or so and get 5000 miles out of it, I'd be happy. $100 for 1000 miles isn't bad! It's it's such nice shape though, I think I'd have to fix it. You just don't find those anymore. I think that thing could pull my camper. I know it could pull my boat for sure.

I apologize for writing so much, but I'm just really excited. I'm not too worried about problems because, come on, it's 350000 miles. There is bound to be something. I'm actually half-expecting something. I'm 95% sure that I'm going to be driving it home this week. I'll keep everybody posted.

1184284_3777572_640.jpg

Seriously, how can I resist?!

The trumpet horn is so distinctively "Cadillac" - it is a shame they don't use it anymore. The Fleetwoods didn't have a DIC - one of the few complaints I have. They ride so well due to the long wheelbase.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

One thing I forgot to post is how to check the codes on the Fleetwoods:

Simultaneously press and hold the OFF and WARMER side of the temp rocker. After the segment check, -00 will be displayed. That is the "pointer". Pressing OUTSIDE TEMP will toggle between the pointer and the trouble code. Use the FAN UP/DN to increment/decrement the pointer.

Pointers -00 thru -04 contain the trouble codes. Current codes are two digits and history codes have three digits with a "1" as the first digit. The second and third digits are the trouble code. For example 32 would be a current code and 132 would be the same code although a history code.

The cruise control is not vacuum operated - it is electrically controlled so it may be an expensive fix - just some ammunition for when you begin the barganing process.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

One thing I forgot to post is how to check the codes on the Fleetwoods:

Simultaneously press and hold the OFF and WARMER side of the temp rocker. After the segment check, -00 will be displayed. That is the "pointer". Pressing OUTSIDE TEMP will toggle between the pointer and the trouble code. Use the FAN UP/DN to increment/decrement the pointer.

Pointers -00 thru -04 contain the trouble codes. Current codes are two digits and history codes have three digits with a "1" as the first digit. The second and third digits are the trouble code. For example 32 would be a current code and 132 would be the same code although a history code.

The cruise control is not vacuum operated - it is electrically controlled so it may be an expensive fix - just some ammunition for when you begin the barganing process.

I read that somewhere on how to read those codes. AWH I think it was. So just to make sure I know how to do it, I push fan dn to go to -01 and then push outside temp to "select" that and the codes will be displayed for that current module, correct? I suppose I can always play around with it too. How do you clear codes?

That cruise control kind of sucks. I did read on that AWH site that if one of the 3rd brake light bulbs are out, it could cause the cruise not to engage. I'll pick it apart when I deal with them. Every little problem it has I'll let them know, and the fact that it has 350,000 miles helps me a bit too. I think I'm going to deal on it tonight, fiance permiting.

-Dusty-

b80385550.jpg

I'm not sure on the 3rd brakelight affecting the cruise... I had one of mine burn out and the cruise still worked fine. The 3rd brakelights are 1156 bulbs and take 2 minutes to replace.

The fan up/dn rocker will increment the pointer and the OUTSIDE TEMP button will display any code that is stored. Codes are only in pointers 00-04. The remaining pointers are engine data and climate control parameters. The only codes that can be cleared via the diagnostics are the climate control codes. Engine codes need to be cleared with a scan tool. If 00 is displayed when you press OUTSIDE TEMP, that means there are not any codes stored for that pointer.

The air conditioning works correct? One thing to consider is that the car has an R-12 system so if the A/C does not work, it could be a significant expense to repair. The most common failure with the HR-100T compressor is a leaking shaft seal. The original compressor will have the "Harrison Division General Motors Corp" green and yellow label while an OEM replacement will have the orange AC Delco label.

I'd offer him $300 for it and see what happens. He'll probably come down to $700 - maybe more if he's been sitting on it for awhile. That car should be able to be purchased for $400-$500 tops... Let us know how it goes.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

I'm not sure on the 3rd brakelight affecting the cruise... I had one of mine burn out and the cruise still worked fine. The 3rd brakelights are 1156 bulbs and take 2 minutes to replace.

The fan up/dn rocker will increment the pointer and the OUTSIDE TEMP button will display any code that is stored. Codes are only in pointers 00-04. The remaining pointers are engine data and climate control parameters. The only codes that can be cleared via the diagnostics are the climate control codes. Engine codes need to be cleared with a scan tool. If 00 is displayed when you press OUTSIDE TEMP, that means there are not any codes stored for that pointer.

The air conditioning works correct? One thing to consider is that the car has an R-12 system so if the A/C does not work, it could be a significant expense to repair. The most common failure with the HR-100T compressor is a leaking shaft seal. The original compressor will have the "Harrison Division General Motors Corp" green and yellow label while an OEM replacement will have the orange AC Delco label.

I'd offer him $300 for it and see what happens. He'll probably come down to $700 - maybe more if he's been sitting on it for awhile. That car should be able to be purchased for $400-$500 tops... Let us know how it goes.

Yep, the A/C works. It was converted to 134 at a Cadillac dealership and it cools just perfect. It's the same compressor that is in my 92 chevy, but I think it may be a different one. I'll have to check again. I'm going to take it for another spin tonight and check the codes. I'm going to try to get them down on the price, but I don't think they'll budge very much since they just got it. Another reason why I don't think they'll move much is because they are a big dealership and they usually don't give you good deals. I'll low-ball them and if they don't come down, I'll just say I'm not going to pay that much for that many miles and maybe come back later and throw it at them again.

-Dusty-

b80385550.jpg

Since this car was apparently used by private owners driving around North Dakota for 14 years to put 350,000 miles on it, then it's probably good to go if they kept the oil changed. There's the usual for a car that old -- belts, hoses, wheel bearings, transmission clutches, possible salt corrosion (particularly in the electrical system) but it sounds to me like they probably drove most of the miles on the highway, not on local salt slush. If the oil is clean and the transmission dipstick smells like stale oil and not clutches, you are good to go. Enjoy.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Well, I guess I don't have to worry about dealing with it! It sold before I could even start dealing. I suppose it happened when I was at work. Oh well.

-Dusty-

b80385550.jpg

Be sure to tell them that if it comes back to give you a call. Some car lots make money selling the same cars over and over, sell, re-possess, sell...

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Nah, I didn't ask what it went for. I'm just amazed that it sold so quickly. I thought I'd have weeks to decide if I wanted to, guess I was wrong!

The manager said that the guy hasn't brought the money yet, he just signed the purchase order. He was pretty sure it was done, but he said you never know. I'm going to keep an I on it and see if it's still there tomorrow night. The guy was "supposed" to bring the money tomorrow. Cross my fingers he doesn't.

I made myself sick for it thinking about it after it was sold. I really wanted it for my fiance and I for our wedding and I just plain love that body style. Oh well, I'll catch another one someday.

-Dusty-

b80385550.jpg

So, I might have a chance at getting the Fleetwood yet! The car is currently on eBay. What happened was a guy from eBay contacted him and said, if no one bids on it, I'll take it and if someone bids on it, I'll try to win it. That's why they pulled it off the lot and said it was sold because either way, it was. So it ends today at about 1:40 central time and I have a shot at winning it yet. It's the full price of the car, but I'm willing to pay that. If you would see the car, you'd do the same. Here is the item #: 260265174421. Nobody better bid on it now! I might try my luck out at it and see if I can get it. I really would like it. The interior and exterior are in such nice shape. I don't even think the engine has any leaks. I'll let you know later today if I win it. If I do, I'll be taking pictures of it. I have plans for the car if I get it. I want to put dual exhaust on it like the Devilles and Sevilles, not loud, but just the dual out with two chrome tips. Like this: 2008_Cadillac_DTS_ext_2.jpg

-Dusty-

b80385550.jpg

Archived