CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Brake lights

do you really think we need an adiitional post for this????

why would we all sit here and take the time to type out how well Logan does his job if he ripped us off.

Logan does good work, you have heard it from many different members here, if that isn't enough, thats fine, you have a right to not believe us, just go to Cadillac and drop $300-$600 in one.

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to say this after several years of observing this board plus cadillacforums.com: IF Logan and Logandiagnostics was a scam, he and his business would be long gone.

The man freely contributes his expertise/experience in addition to financially supporting the maintenance of these "free" web sites.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Got to say this after several years of observing this board plus cadillacforums.com:  IF Logan and Logandiagnostics was a scam, he and his business would be long gone.

The man freely contributes his expertise/experience in addition to financially supporting the maintenance of these "free" web sites.

very well said jim B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

I wouldn't dignify this with any further response. If some of these 'newbees' would bother to take the time with a little research, read a few recent responces, or go to the home page and read tha Dave Logan is and has been one of the major contributors here for some time, all their questions would be answered...

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Ya, I dont think thats the way to welcome a new member!!!! Some people have there own opinions, If he doesn't want to take part in transactions over the internet, he doesn't have to. I don't like doing that kind of stuff. I don't think we are all here to scare people into selling their cadillacs. He wasn't asking for much he just wanted other peoples opinions so, you should be happy that your opinion matters to this guy. I come to this site because I need help, thats what this fella wants, not a bunch of critics telling what to do with his car. If you dont't have anything nice to say don't say it at all, and that includes you cadillac_caddysts......

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

I wouldn't dignify this with any further response. If some of these 'newbees' would bother to take the time with a little research, read a few recent responces, or go to the home page and read tha Dave Logan is and has been one of the major contributors here for some time, all their questions would be answered...

I'm with Bob on this and i'm sure I'm not alone. A lot of us have been a member of Caddyinfo.com for some time. I know many of these fine members from the old discussion board and yes there are times when we don't agree on things. But what burns me, Yenko, and i'm sure others too is when a new member comes onboard and asks for help but doesn't do his/her homework.

We're here to help and to get help.... it's a nice symbiotic relationship. The problem here the way i see it is that someone or persons doesn't want to listen or believe postings that seem to be a resolution to a problem. By all means it's a free country and if someone chooses not to comply then so be it. But to call into question someones legitamacy, especially a long time member that's well respected on this board....well!...... to quote Monty Python's Holy Grail: "I fart in your general direction!"

The humor is helping to temper my annoyance. And this person is apparently unwilling to visit Logan's site (been posted at least once) and failed to absorb the many recommendations by board members that have utilized Dave's services. And how about using the Search feature on this board. Bruce did a fine job making that available to do "homework" on. One last thing. If you fear buying things over the internet because of a trust factor..... then what are you doing trying to get information over the internet. Gosh I'd be careful because who knows what kind of people might be trying to get you to mess up your car.

I'm sorry. I just couldn't be as nice as Bob D.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Ya, I dont think thats the way to welcome a new member!!!! Some people have there own opinions, If he doesn't want to take part in transactions over the internet, he doesn't have to. I don't like doing that kind of stuff. I don't think we are all here to scare people into selling their cadillacs. He wasn't asking for much he just wanted other peoples opinions so, you should be happy that your opinion matters to this guy. I come to this site because I need help, thats what this fella wants, not a bunch of critics telling what to do with his car. If you dont't have anything nice to say don't say it at all, and that includes you cadillac_caddysts......

He was INSULTING! Marika went WAY out of her way to help him. Multiple people said LOGAN did good work. He was given Logans site! What would you like ME to do go and INSTALL it for him?

Yenko you are a new member and you are a decent person, you didn't come in like a bull in a china shop. When you are NEW to a group its important to get a lay of the land and to DO some work yourself, which he did not do. You get what you give. You don't start tawnting people in BACK to BACK posts, asking them what they have to HIDE. He was invasive, untrusting, insulting and selfish, I DONT CARE WHAT INSECURITIES HE HAS ABOUT SENDING THINGS OVER THE INTERNET DON'T BRING THAT crap HERE!! He came here for HELP and he GOT IT GOOD HELP, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. All he had to do was an archive search to see how much GOOD Logan has done. Respect others and GET respect back.

So basicly what you are saying is that members who have been here longer should get more respect then the new member's. I don't believe that members should be ranked by the number of posts the have and how long they have been here for. Just because this logan guy is a respected member, it doesn't mean that he is trustworthy to new members. I didn't think this was a site where certain members would gang up on the newer ones. I would like to think that respect is a 2 way action. If some one disrespects me you better bet they are never going to gain my respect again. Logan did not seem he was respectful to caddy_cadilacsts's requests. Logan said that his potential one sele does not matter. If that were me I would want that sale to matter, wouldn't you!

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

So basicly what you are saying is that members who have been here longer should get more respect then the new member's. I don't believe that members should be ranked by the number of posts the have and how long they have been here for. Just because this logan guy is a respected member, it doesn't mean that he is trustworthy to new members. I didn't think this was a site where certain members would gang up on the newer ones. I would like to think that respect is a 2 way action. If some one disrespects me you better bet they are never going to gain my respect again.  Logan did not seem he was respectful to caddy_cadilacsts's requests. Logan said that his potential one sele does not matter. If that were me I would want that sale to matter, wouldn't you!

Please don't put words in my mouth, he was new and got help and respect immediately. If you are reacting to my statement about Logan being a pillar of this board, look at HOW MANY people gave LOGAN a THUMBS UP early in this thread. Logan reacted to this guys insulting comment about wanting to post a threat something like this: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOGAN'S WORK? with a sub heading ANYONE RIPPED OFF BY LOGAN? He was INSULTING AS I SAID given all the thumbs up Logan was given. I reacted to his BACK TO BACK, what do you have to hide. He does not belong on a site like this looking for help, he SHOULD go to a Cadillac dealer and WAIT in the waiting room...

Logan said that his potential one sele does not matter. If that were me I would want that sale to matter, wouldn't you

I believe Logan had a reason to say what he said to that paricular person. I know him quite a bit, he is not arrogant or something, and helped many of us out. This site is very friendly to everybody no matter old or new, but if someone does not behave himself it's his problem - do not expect to get a special treatment.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Ok...were back. At issue was our credibility. I think we offer a hell a bang for the buck when it comes to the brakelights. Where else can you get a 2 year warranty for that kind of money? Cadillacs warranty is 1 year on a new lamp.

Anyway, having the lamps available, in stock is the #1 issue for us.

Here is the #1 killer of these lamps. Pried out broken endtips...scrap

#2 issue. Home repairs. Please note the duct tape repair. This repair lasted 10 days. We were able to save this one after several hours work.

http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/376867...40_fail_002.jpg

Listen here I know some people may be upset by some of these comments but why must all of you be so judgemental over a question. For all we know he ment that in a joking mannor. logan is just as much to blame for this invoulentary argument with the comment that preceded the original pun.

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

I have noticed this seems to be a scrummage between the Canadian and American members of the board here...

I live in Canada, and thought Logans service was the greatest thing since sliced bread for Caddy owners, when I came across him, via this board, after the purchase of my Caddy 3 years ago.

In fact it was the very problem with the light that was the reason I did an internet search, for a solution to the problem.

And what did I find...

The greatest resource you could ever think of for Cadillac owners...

Caddyinfo.com!

So I credit this whole LED problem with the light bar as a motor to this wonderful resource we have here

...and yes, I am an extremely satisfied customer of Logan, and would (and have) given his business recomendation to anyone.

Hail Logan for his contribution to the betterment of Cadillacs! (and at a resonable price too!)

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

I've allready filled a report...

I was right when I pegged this one for a troll. I've already filed reports as well.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Troll

:lol::lol::lol:

That's funny.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived