CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Jobs...

JasonA

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got an interview for a System/Network Admin on Monday. B) Fresh out of college, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed untill then.

Good Luck!!

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I am self employed; own a ceramic tile showroom in Virginia. Was in the Army 65-68; Army Intelligence (oxymoron). Originally from Indiana, up by Chicago end. Worked for some years in a steel mill. Went to Indiana University.

Lived in DC area for a long time, but moved 10 years ago to the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. Every day is like vacation out here! Reminds you of "Leave it to Beaver", like time stood still for 40 years.

Love my Cadillacs; got a 96 SLS, a 93 Sedan deVille and my newest baby, a 95 Fleetwood Brougham, which is an Impala SS in a tuxedo. Modified it with SS springs, HO sway bars, etc. I like this car because it is a Cadillac that you can actually DO something to at Chevy prices, and there are tons of parts, thanks mostly to the followers of the ImpSS.

Also like 50s Ford F100s; own a 55 pickup and 54 panel truck, modernized for daily driver use. Currently rewiring (+ a few other things) a 70 Chevy pickup we got from Cal. off Ebay. Hard to find a rust free Chevy pickup out here, not that this is a bad area for rust, but just that Chevys are poor. Sorry for rambling.

• 4 weeks later...

Worked in the computer field since 1985, everything from network engineer to Manager, published in 1997 Windows NT magazine Windows Innovators of the Years recipient, BSEE out of Pittsburgh, currently in Florida thanks to the railroad who moved me from Baltimore, Today I manage a team responsible for maintenance and installation low and high voltage cabling, and environmental controls in the company's data center and communications rooms through the state.

post-3-1092103315.jpg

I'm an auto mechanic. Iown/operate an auto and hd truck repair shop in my town.

ispecialize in G.M. cars and any Cummins diesel powered vehicle. Been in it for 25 years.

tom, i'm from conway, s.c....where is sweetwater, s.c.?

Hello All,

I'm a new poster to this board. I've been a Moderator at one of the other Caddy Boards since its inseption. I am a Soils Consultant(Dirt Doctor) and am Co-Owner of Soil Solutions, Inc. My partner and I evaluate soils for potential homeowners, builders, realtors, and developers in East Tennessee and North Carolina. We also do some light Engineering for On Site Wastewater Treatment(Septic Systems).

I have a great interest in Cadillacs both old and new with a new found love of building and racing Big Block Cadillac engines. I started out racing my Allante and decided not to dog out a soon to be Classic. My Bog Block projects are currently still under construction. I did an engine swap in a 1976 El Camino and put in a Cadillac 500 CID. Its is currently getting a roll cage and sheet metal interior, but does move under its own power and quite quick I might add. I just dropped off an nother 500 CID at the machine shop that will be built to be a true torque monster. I don't care about final horsepower numbers as long as the torque is over 600 foot pounds. I still take the Allante to the track from time to time, however I don't think its as quick as the STS/SLS/Eldorados. Best 1/8 mile time is 9.496 on a cool night. Great topic you started Jadcock(remember Me), and good to be here.

Don

Great topic you started Jadcock(remember Me), and good to be here.

Hey Don! I remember you well! Too bad I never got up to Bristol with you last spring to run 'em down the 'strip. I've been looking for 1/4 'strips near here...just haven't had the time to get out.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

• 1 month later...

i am a rep for nova information systems, what i do is specialize in merchant set up i have extemely good prices on equipment and on processing if anyone needs this service you may contact me direct at 888 568 4788

thank you

john duerbusch

nova info systems

ps you might save yourself a lot of money

Hi,

I am a retired Navy CPO and also retired substance abuse counselor. Flew on P3C Navy aircraft as acoustic analyst and radar operator for 5000 hours + or minus a few minutes. Also had a stint in ANG in Maine as a KC 135 boom operator. Now buy and sell books on internet and keep up with my 93 Eldo.....Pete Gilley Jax, FL.

i am a rep for nova information systems, what i do is specialize in merchant set up i have extemely good prices on equipment and on processing if anyone needs this service you may contact me direct at 888 568 4788

thank you

john duerbusch

nova info systems

ps you might save yourself a lot of money

Do you have a website?

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Hi,

I am a retired Navy CPO and also retired substance abuse counselor. Flew on P3C Navy aircraft as acoustic analyst and radar operator for 5000 hours + or minus a few minutes. Also had a stint in ANG in Maine as a KC 135 boom operator. Now buy and sell books on internet and keep up with my 93 Eldo.....Pete Gilley Jax, FL.

Welcome, you'll find there are a lot of military people on this site.

I am the director or services in a Petroleum Supply Chain company here in Houston. Have been with them for about 4 years now. But serving petroleum space for nearly 12 to 13 years.

As per my degree, has a Masters in computer systems engineering and controls.

Bought a Cadillac and found the very first day that it has a blown gasket. OOOPSIE...

Since I always wanted to own a cady, I decided to work on it and make it right. Tried with a road side mechanic and also a dealer, but the price was just out of control.

I decided upon doing it myself and with the help of this forum moved forward and finally took the engine out and replaced the gasket. A total of about 4 months of efforts.

HERE I WOULD LIKE TO APPRECIATE AND THANK MR. GEORGE ROWE who helped me out at every stage of the game. I cant thank him ecough for all his wonderful assistance.

Anyways, the cady is up and running and it is on the road. I have already driven it for more than 2000 miles and its running like a charm

Again thanks for all the help.

If I can be of any assistance, I will be glad to provide that.

Thanks again to all of you.

Computer Technician/Computer Retail Store Manager

I repair/build/upgrade computers as well as run a full retail store. Personally i would rather just do the repair part of it, and thats what i was originally hired for, but somehow here am am now with my own store :huh:

its kinda funny though, i'm 21, but I look alot younger and people are always like "are you running this place?" :lol:

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

I am the General Manager and Vice President of a mortuary, cemetery and crematory in Orange County in So. California. I hold a funeral directors license, cemetery manager's license, cemetery broker's license, crematory manager's license, and a life insurance license. The State of California loves to issue licenses so they can collect on renewals every year. I have been with the same company for over 14 years. Prior to that, I was involved in Emergency Medical Services for 19 years, starting as an "ambulance driver" when ambulances were "real" ambulances (mostly Cadillacs). I spent the last 12 years in that career as a paramedic and operations supervisor for a city run EMS service with a fleet of 23 ambulances. My first Cadillac was a 1971 that I bought in 1973, and I have owned a total of 12 Cadillacs since then, including a '59 convertible and a '91 Allante.

• 4 months later...

Hi all. New to this site. I'm an Avionics Tech for "The world's finest NAVY" I got my 96 seville at an auction right before My first deployment. I'm back now and I'm getting started on fixing up. I'd like to say Hello to all the other active duty and reservest out there. And a huge thank you to all the VETS!

Hi all. New to this site. I'm an Avionics Tech for "The world's finest NAVY" I got my 96 seville at an auction right before My first deployment. I'm back now and I'm getting started on fixing up. I'd like to say Hello to all the other active duty and reservest out there. And a huge thank you to all the VETS!

Welcome to the site! You'll find a lot of knowledgeable folks here!

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Well some of you guys have some pretty good jobs! I am unemployed but still in high school! I am planning on being a used car salesman and one day running my own place! B)

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Archived