CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Who Loves Caddyinfo?

Bruce has always had the best board for info and response time (old board and new) good bunch of people with the occasional flake, but it is the World Wide Wait what do you expect, shame we can't all meet up it, would be interesting to say the least.

Joe

I've been a member of this forum (old and new) for over four years and I check in almost every day. I've enjoyed my Cadillacs more because I've understood them better due to the knowledge I've gained here. This forum also helps me save money on maintenance and repairs. Caddyinfo is the greatest!

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

I always get the initial " big money " crap when I pull on a construction site with my 94 Eldo. If they irritate me, I point out that it is a 13 year old vehicle (watch their eyes get wide and jaw drop) and ANYONE can own one if the want to.

I don't go into the part about reasonable repair costs because of (CaddyInfo help) and the confidence of driving this N* bolstered by knowing that many people on this site are truely here for good purposes.(to help if needed) I drive this beauty anywhere unless it looks like it might bottom out or there is so much mud the front wheel drive won't pull me through. I honestly don't know if I would make my 160 miles a day commute without this vehicle. Power-Milage-COMFORT ! This is a fun site to visit but an essential one to know of if you need to or want to understand and repair your Caddy. You would be suprised at the amount of abuse(for lack of a better word) my Eldo goes thru (most guys drive trucks) and with a little effort still turns heads and smells like a rose.

Thank you Bruce and members

Kent

Bruce's Caddyinfo.com is a wonderful resource for Cadillac enthusiasts all over the world. I wish Cadillac would realize the tremendous service Bruce has ethically provided for over 10 years now. They should support this site.

Nevertheless - happy 10th Bruce!

best,

~Howard

I wish Cadillac would realize the tremendous service Bruce has ethically provided for over 10 years now. They should support this site

Howard

Amen! AND [...] GM engineers should be ENCOURAGED to participate on sites like these.

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

I wish Cadillac would realize the tremendous service Bruce has ethically provided for over 10 years now. They should support this site

Howard

Amen! AND [...] GM engineers should be ENCOURAGED to participate on sites like these.

Ya got my vote. You're not running for President, are you?

Regards,

Warren ;)

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Hi, my name's Patrick, and I'm a Caddy-a-holic....

Sorry. Seriously, I love this site. I belong to at least a dozen forum groups, this is the best one.

People on here have helped me out immensely, and showed great patience, even when my questions are stupid.... This board has been like going to tech school.

Thanks everyone.

Just echoing the collective sentiment here - fantastic site and resource!

Knowledge is power.

Thanks Bruce!!

Brad

----------------------------

1999 Deville Concours [sOLD]

Blk/Blk w/gold package

What a great idea to talk with people that share a common interest, love for their Caddy! Thank you very much for this opportunity to learn and address problems with past experiences. I am not a big user of this site but sure appreciate the knowledge when needed. I am pretty much in the background due to the high level of expertise out there. Someday I will be able to share some experiences I have gone through.

Thanks

John

I should share that I view my role here as similar to a Jazz club owner -- nothing better than hearing real musicians jam. I am constantly amazed at the quality of contributions to the Cadillac community and the shared knowledge and great attitudes shown. Please, everyone, keep up the good work!

The information, discussion, community, and help far far outweigh the few times we do have to bounce people out of here, and for that I thank you.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

The information, discussion, community, and help far far outweigh the few times we do have to bounce people out of here, and for that I thank you.

Agreed. Well put.

And I will be among the first to nominate Mike as a bouncee if he starts talking about selling his '96 Deville in the next 12 months! Or at least get him in for a saliva test.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Agreed. Well put.

And I will be among the first to nominate Mike as a bouncee if he starts talking about selling his '96 Deville in the next 12 months! Or at least get him in for a saliva test.

I went to a Cadillac dealer today to buy an AC actuator. Lo and behold a 96 Deville with 97K on it was sitting there for sale and it could not hold a candle to mine. The salesman could not get over the condition of my Deville, and flipped when I told him what I replaced over the last two years. He was selling the Deville for $7,995 and said that I would have NO problem getting $8000 as these cars are in HIGH demand in the area... Hmmm, if I can get $7000 my butt will be driving a 2000 STS...

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Archived