CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Hows Gas By You?

Guarcz03

Just a little side note to finish up this topic, (hopefully). Marathon announced that it is now manufacturing and test marketing a purely synthetic diesel fuel using the GTL (gas to liquid) technology. This is the same process that was used in Germany in 1945 to make synthetic motor oil from natural gas. The fuel is completely free of sulfur and meets all current and future environmental requirements. Tests are currently underway to determine engine life and fuel milage using Marathon's own fleet of fuel delivery tankers.

Looks like my home heating bill is going up again.

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found a Valero station that's doing something that I believe is illegal:

The big sign says $2.06 for premium. As you get closer, the sign on top of the pump says $2.11 for premium and the digital readout on the pump itself says $2.17. :lol:

I guess he's trying to beat the Delta station up the block that charging an honest price of $2.07 for premium.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I THINK WE SHOULD GIVE BUSH A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THIS ONE, WITH ALL THE MONEY BEING SPENT IN IRAQ @ ($82,000,000,000) FOR WAR , THE LEAST HE COULD DO IS BRING SOME OIL BACK HERE AND HELP US HERE , I THINK ITS TIME TO BRING THE SOLDIERS HOME TO THERE FAMILIES !!! & LOWER THE GAS PRICES !!! JUST MY 2 CENTS.

SEABASS

93 STS

You got that right, and all these people who voted republican.

I found a Valero station that's doing something that I believe is illegal:

The big sign says $2.06 for premium. As you get closer, the sign on top of the pump says $2.11 for premium and the digital readout on the pump itself says $2.17. :lol:

I guess he's trying to beat the Delta station up the block that charging an honest price of $2.07 for premium.

Nice.....

You should contact your state's attorney general's office and inform them of the gas station's business practice.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

I fueled up at the Delta station this morning and asked the owner how high he thought gas was going to get. He said, that states and federal government needs the tax money so he figures that premium might reach $3 gallon pretty soon in the New Jersey area, which traditionally has the lowest prices for gasoline in the country, or nearly the lowest.

Ouch!!!

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

$2.15 gal. for 87oct.

• 2 weeks later...

$2.89 yesterday in Ventura County Southern California. The pump shut off at $50.00 - I guess thay's all the credit card authorization was for. <_<

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

92 cents a litre for supreme this morning! Theres 4 litres in a gallon right??? :huh: So if thats right about 3.70 a gallon i think anyways 92 cents a litre! :lol::lol:

okay its up to 1.00 a litre for supreme! <_<

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

I'm starting to see a small decrease here in northern Ill. Hope it is a sign of things to come.

Yeah - until a couple of days before Memorial Day weekend....it will shoot up 20-30 cents for sure.....

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

I'm starting to see a small decrease here in northern Ill. Hope it is a sign of things to come.

Yeah - until a couple of days before Memorial Day weekend....it will shoot up 20-30 cents for sure.....

Rat B@st@rds :angry:

Archived