CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Help

w4m

I own a 1992 STS that has Arabian Edition written on both front doors, along with gold arabian horses, gold leaf pin strips and factory wild plum paint. The wheels are cadillac with five flat spokes, and the body has a ground effects package, along with a gold package. The car has the 4.9 liter.

Does anyone know if this car was a special order through cadillac, or was it possiblely a one off by a dealer for the Arabian Horse Association.

What is the Arabian Horse Association?

Its a breed association and registry for owners of Arabian horses . Much like car clubs , only this is a registary also . Many of the differenet breeds of horses and other animals have such associations .

WHat are you nuts! LOL All deasert!!!! Why would you think that? Thats what I used to think then I seen pictures.

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

I didn't know they had roads!  I thought it was all desert! Shows How much a know about Europe! haha! 
:lol: Get a map, man! There is no desert in Europe, unless you think everything is Europe what is not Canada, or US or... Mexico, :angry:

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

HA HA! aladian! You must have ahd a good geography teacher it sounds like myn! Glenn Claybourne

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Yenko,

You may want to take a break from driving and start reading. :o Start with the owner's manual and work your way up to maps. :lol:

Here's a starter http://www.odci.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/sa.html

This reminds me of at a true story about my Boss and his wife when they got a new Olds Tornado (one of the first front wheel drive cars in America).

She says to him that they should take a nice vacation, because they have this nice new car and all. He says, great idea Dear, where do you want to go?

She said the she was thinking about Hawaii! :P

After he got done laughing and crying (both to some degree), he told her that Hawaii was more than a thousand miles out west in the Pacific Ocean (he being in the Navy at one time - may have helped to broaden his horizons).

After she got done being pissed off at him for laughing so much, she finally said that it wasn't her fault she didn't know about geography, after all - she went to Catholic school! :D:lol::P

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

The color is a wild plum or wild cherry and is a factory color, it looks black in low light and purple metal flake in full sun. It does no have a spoiler, what you see in the photo is a gold plated luggage rack.

w4m,

Man that looks hot (no pun intended). I even like the fact that it's got some dirt on it. Gives it that rugged appeal that many caddy owners shy away from ;) . Personally I'm not quick to run to the car wash when i get some big mud streaks down the sides. Nice rims by the way.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Archived