CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Help

w4m

Sorry for the dirt and grim, we are out west and it has been freezing for about a month and this is our daily driver. Lots of road grim but no salt on the roads, so we don't have to worry much about rust.

I will re-post photo's once it warms up enough that we don't have to freeze dry.

The color is a wild plum or wild cherry and is a factory color, it looks black in low light and purple metal flake in full sun. It does no have a spoiler, what you see in the photo is a gold plated luggage rack.

The color you refer to is Dark Plum. 1992 was the first year it came out for Seville. My Seville is also Dark Plum, minus the pony.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

• 6 years later...

I believe I may have just purchased this car.

Can't find anything else about an Arabian Edition STS anywhere online, and yet here I find an exact description on my car... well, aside from the gold luggage rack which was removed and the holes filled with silicone == who does that???

My buddy bought the car up in Salt Lake City before moving down here to Mesa, AZ. He got a pickup truck and sold me the Caddy. Just trying to find out what I have here so when I get her all fixed up I actually have a background on her.

If anyone knows any information about this car, please share it with me. I messaged and emailed the guy who started this post, hopefully he will get back with me. If he still has his, then we have a dilemma cause according to CompNine.com there is only 1 vehicle ever made that had all of the options included with my VIN.

Archived