CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

There's a New Caddy in My Family

Ranger

I t was time for my oldest daughter to get rid of her '98 "Snaurus". Not knowing what she wanted, she asked me. Naturally I said Cadillac. "I don't want an old mans car" was the response. Well I spotted a '99 SLS on the internet and we went to have a look last night. I couldn't let her walk away from it. It was a red (not fire engine but more towards a maroon, not sure of the name yet) with 23K on the odometer. The Lexus dealer was asking $14,000. We ended up getting it for $13,000 ...... out the door. I got to drive it home. WOW, what a sweet ride. I think I am more excited than she is. I couldn't wait to tell you guys. My guess is once she sells the "Snaurus" and starts driving this puppy she will be as sold as I am on Cadillacs. I'm jealous now. :lol:

Anyone got a set of '99 manuals for sale? :rolleyes:

"I don't want an old mans car" was the response.

:lol:

That is so funny, that is what my daughter and wife both said about my Eldo when I first bought it! :P They seem to be warming up to it now though, and want to use the car quite often...

Congradulations on the "new" SLS, for only 23K mi. sounds like a great deal! ;)

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

YA ha ha people at school were calling my car and old mans car took them for a drive one day did some WOT's and got the car up to 110 MPH that shut there mouths!!!!! :lol:

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Congratulations! Great deal, and on top of that you will feel secure knowing that Caddy's are strong and reliable. I am yet to see one on the side of the road.

1960 Sedan De Ville (sold)

1970 Coupe De Ville (sold)

1987 Mazda RX-7 (sold)

Thats an awsome deal the person that had it before u must not have driven it to much!!!!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Archived