CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac Dealers Adjusting to Busy Transition

Cadillac dealers are "craving stability" from the factory while also trying to increase the expertise of their sales staff to keep up with all of the fresh product, says Howard Drake, chairman of the Cadillac National Dealer Council.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Life is change. Let the good times roll.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

"Cadillac dealers are "craving stability" from the factory while also trying to increase the expertise of their sales staff to keep up with all of the fresh product, says Howard Drake, chairman of the Cadillac National Dealer Council."

Well, stability got Cadillac in trouble in the first place; the new exciting product of late led the turnaround. Move forward (as they are doing), keep it fresh, and keep it world leading; I say "that's the ticket" for continued success. There are some real good dealers out there, but plenty of mediocre ones as well (as heard about on some of the Cadillac forums); Cadillac dealers need to also 'refresh' and get 'world' competitive.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

"Cadillac dealers are "craving stability" from the factory while also trying to increase the expertise of their sales staff to keep up with all of the fresh product, says Howard Drake, chairman of the Cadillac National Dealer Council."

Well, stability got Cadillac in trouble in the first place; the new exciting product of late led the turnaround. Move forward (as they are doing), keep it fresh, and keep it world leading; I say "that's the ticket" for continued success. There are some real good dealers out there, but plenty of mediocre ones as well (as heard about on some of the Cadillac forums);

Cadillac dealers need to also 'refresh' and get 'world' competitive.

Truth...

On some of the other forums, I hear constant complaints about dealers.

Posted Image

It's been my experience that I usually know more about a Cadillac model than any dealership I've ever been in, UNTIL RECENTLY. My last visit showed a definite improvement on general car knowledge. Except for when the CUE system came out, they hadn't gotten their IPads yet.

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

Archived