CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

New Cadillac radios

Bob D

Personally, I'll stick with the plugs that have served me best so far. ;)

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Let's give the clueless warmongers 4 more years to ship the rest of our economy overseas so we can get down to what's really important to them: getting Americans to think working at Walmart for minimum wage and no benefits is the American Dream...the shrub from Texas (and I use the term loosely) has never had a real job in his entire life unless you count being played by Daddy's friends as work...strength without compassion is brutality and that's exactly what's being visited upon Iraq.  If you don't think so, take a look at those people's response to the U.S. presence there...the "coalition" barely includes the Iraqis.  And I plan to keep driving my gas guzzler until the last drop of oil is forced at gunpoint from some impoverished backwater where they're naive enough to still think of the U.S. as a democracy...LOL...

I agree with you with regard to the jobs issue, but the problem is deeper than it appears AND it's not Bush's fault. Its related to 1) NAFTA, 2) WTO and 3) the global economy. This is a direction that we took as a country, over the last 30 years or so. Its cheaper to send jobs out of this country as labor is cheaper, that's a fact, however what do our citizens do for employment. Company's like IBM, HP, DELL, MS and others are sending jobs to INDIA. Once one company does it that all companies in that industry must follow their lead to compete. I have a friend that works for HP who states, if they could get my job done cheaper, they would, he is a salesman for them. I don't know what the answer is, but it must be addressed. What bothers me is, what happens when say CHINA as an example has inflation, labor strikes, the employees want benefits, and the cost of goods rises and we are held hostage not only with OIL but now PRODUCTS, didn't anyone think of that? How is getting paid slave wages to in effect work for the US going to improve our image to the world?

I have told my sons to study their asses off and to get a trade of some type. The white collar world is not an answer. Think about how many banks are gone that have been merged into huge companies. We are in a scary time.

Strength without out brutality, there is an interesting concept!

Did you see people jumping from the 90th floor in the World Trade Center? Pretty brutal huh, picture that for a moment, jumping hand in hand with a fellow worker! What do you think it was like to be in that building when it pan caked down, huh? Don't you think THAT was brutal? Put yourself in one of those 4 planes as it crashed into the WTC, Pentagon or ground, imagine being in seat 16D for a moment, dissolving into a building or the ground at 500 MPH, wasn't that brutal? How about Daniel Pearl and the others getting their throats cut? Wasn't that brutal? We became complacent and weak, we dismantled our intelligence and put up walls between departments so they couldn't share data. Freedom is not free. If you fear me, you won't F with me will you? Strength and diligence is the only answer, we can not fear ourselves however. Libs hate the patriot act, what do they have to hide? Collecting intelligence is paramount, technology allows good AND deadly and dangerous communication. That is one of the reasons the government is talking about monitoring chat rooms. The world has changed grossly and we are adapting to the change, its going to be a hard road for awhile. We should be looking for alternative oil sources (ANWAR) and to hell with the middle east! Or we should INVENT our way out of the need for oil. That is what I would have done if I was campaigning, I would have done with Kennedy did, with the moon, motivate our country to INVENT our way out of the need for oil or diminish it greatly.

Anyone who watched any part of the presidential debate would have realized that Bush is a TOOL!  Not only can the man not defend himself in an argument (debate), but when he tries, he stumbles all over himself and only makes the situation worse.  Not to mention the fact that almost every point Kerry made, Bush did not understand and would usually proceed to respond with the answer to a totally different question.  This is only one thing Kerry said after Bush was done speaking...."One again, I feel the President has missed the point...ect...ect...).  Plus, what about the global warming treaty thing( not exactly sure of the technical name), Bush refused to sign that.  Our country produces the vast majority of waste in this world and we can't even sign a stupid piece of paper?  Even third world countries signed the darn thing, and some probably don't have any industry anyway!  Overall, I think the President has handled himself to the best of his abilities.  Unfortunetly, in the global scheme of things, it doesn't seem to be enough.  When one of the major allies in the coalition is POLAND!, you know something went wrong.  I personally think he should have gone with the swiss army instead, but thats just one man's opinion.

Sorry for the novel, needed to vent.  Oh yeah, no offense to those of Polish backround (just trying to make a point) ;)

I was almost caught 'unaware's' by the fact that I forgot to mention he has no grasp on the english language.  i.e. "Newkyaler"......hehe :lol:

All I am going to say is this, half the f'n world was doing business with Sadaam including Germany, France and Russia, OF COURSE they would not side with the US, it would conflict with their self-serving interests! Do a little research on the oil for food program. Russia and France were selling Iraq weapons. France is practically an Islamic state, they can't support the US, they would implode. We are not only fighting terrorists, we are fighting our own liberal democratic supporting press, lets discuss Dan Rather not be objective for a moment. Please open your eyes.

As far a Bush being a TOOL as you say, look at the team of people he has constructed, he has no ego he is secure and is not intimidated to put a great team together. Compare his team with a potential Kerry team or with Clinton's team, there is no comparison. Kerry "has a plan" I know! To go back to the UN, the CORRUPT UN for what, France's and Russia's support? I don't need my president to be Einstein or to be pompous, I need him to project strength and make the hard decisions regardless of the political ramifications.

I do think that Bush is a great leader. He is not afraid to take affirmative action which is what a president needs to do. I'm just saying that some decisions could have been thought out a little more before putting them into action. As for his "team", the Bush administration is one of the best we've had in a while. I do get the feeling though, that those surrounding the president were not chosen by him in person, but rather were sort of placed there by those who felt that they would be an asset to his political agenda.

In the end, I think this should be left for the votings booths and not this forum. All though being politically active is important, it still has nothing to do with Cadillac's and the various problems we face when fixing them. ;)

I do think that Bush is a great leader. He is not afraid to take affirmative action which is what a president needs to do. I'm just saying that some decisions could have been more worked on a little more before putting them into action. As for his "team", the Bush administration is one of the best we've had in a while. I do get the feeling though, that those surrounding the president were not chosen by him in person, but rather wereplaced there by those who felt they would be an asset to his political agenda.

In the end, I think this should be left for the votings booths and not this forum. All though being politically active is important, it still has nothing to do with Cadillac's and the various problems we face when fixing them. ;)

Ditto, Danbuc, Ditto... :)

1994- Terrorists BLOW OUT 4 floors in the World Trade Center

1998 USS COLE BLOWN UP, connections to bin laden

1998 we had the African embassy bombings (marines killed)

To name a few attacks!

I wonder if a NUKE in Times Square would get anyones attention? We have such short memory's liberals should come to NY and look at the f'n hole in the ground! I personally think the country needs to be awakened more, its a shame it happened in NY, the rest of the country hates NY, maybe Sears Tower would have had a greater impact to wake up our ignorance.

never say Sears Tower! ill be even more egear then to go fvck up some terrorist sonsabitches! :angry:

never say Sears Tower! ill be even more egear then to go fvck up some terrorist sonsabitches! :angry:

SEE? That's what I am talking about! Come to NY before you go, I'll take you to the WTC hole in the ground and buy you lunch!

As you know, there has been a fear of the Sears Tower being hit, if that happened, a lot more people would be awakened. Having travelled around this country quite a bit, I know NY is not well liked, although, I do know that the country did rally around NY on 9/11. But just imagine 9/11 happening someplace else in this country

very true.... but you can understand my love of chicago. i have nothing against new york just wouldnt want to reside there :P im patriot throgh and throgh. ;)

I love Chicago also, its a fantastic and beautiful city!

Plus, what about the global warming treaty thing( not exactly sure of the technical name), Bush refused to sign that. Our country produces the vast majority of waste in this world and we can't even sign a stupid piece of paper? Even third world countries signed the darn thing, and some probably don't have any industry anyway!

Please tell me you can't POSSIBLY think these statements are true. Please tell me you are smart enough to know that:

1) there is NO proof of global warming. NONE! Every bogus research project saying "Yes" is countered with one that says "No". 100+ years of data to support global warming is like judging your work performance on witnessing 10 seconds of your work year.

2) Your right....it's easy for third world countries to sign that piece of paper. They have NOTHING to lose. We, on the other hand, would single handedly kill whatever is left of our manufacturing sector. In many cases, we have pretty much reached the point of deminishing returns on pollution controls. Spending 60 billion dollars to lower greenhouse gas emmissions 0.01% is retarded.

3) We may produce waste, but we are far from the biggest polluters. With the government regulations currently levied on corporations and the average Joe, waste is properly handled in most cases. Check out what our friends in China, Mexico, India, and yes, even the Saddam-owned French and Russians are doing before making such an uninformed statement.

The Global Warming (I'm sorry...Gore now says "Global Climate Change" since "warming is BS) Treaty isn't worth the paper it's printed on...

Now even I'm getting confused! I love cut and paste!

Subject: I'm confused.....

>

> >I'm trying to get all this political stuff straightened out in my head

> >so I'll know how to vote come November. Right now, we have one guy saying

> >one thing. Then the other guy says something else. Who to believe. Lemme

> >see; have I got this straight?

> >

> >Clinton awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Yugoslavia - good...

> >Bush awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Iraq - bad...

> >

> >Clinton spends 77 billion on war in Serbia - good...

> >Bush spends 87 billion in Iraq - bad...

> >

> >Clinton imposes regime change in Serbia - good...

> >Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad...

> >

> >Clinton bombs Christian Serbs on behalf of Muslim Albanian terrorists-

> >good...

> >Bush liberates 25 million from a genocidal dictator - bad...

> >

> >Clinton bombs Chinese embassy - good...

> >Bush bombs terrorist camps - bad...

> >

> >Clinton commits felonies while in office - good...

> >Bush lands on aircraft carrier in jumpsuit - bad...

> >

> >No mass graves found in Serbia - good...

> >No WMD found Iraq - bad...

> >

> >Stock market crashes in 2000 under Clinton - good...

> >Economy on upswing under Bush - bad...

> >

> >Clinton refuses to take custody of Bin Laden - good...

> >World Trade Centers fall under Bush - bad...

> >

> >Clinton says Saddam has nukes - good...

> >Bush says Saddam has nukes - bad...

> >

> >Clinton calls for regime change in Iraq - good...

> >Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad...

> >

> >Terrorist training in Afghanistan under Clinton - good...

> >Bush destroys training camps in Afghanistan - bad...

> >

> >Milosevic not yet convicted - good...

> >Saddam turned over for trial - bad...

> >

> >Ahh, it's so confusing!

> >

> >Every year an independent tax watchdog group analyzes the average tax

>burden

> >on Americans, and then calculates the "Tax Freedom Day". This is the day

> >after which the money you earn goes to you, not the government. This

>year,

> >tax

> >freedom day was April 11th. That's the earliest it has been since 1991.

>It's

> >latest day ever was May 2nd, which occurred in 2000. Notice anything

>special

> >about those dates?

> >

> >Recently, John Kerry gave a speech in which he claimed Americans are

> >actually paying more taxes under Bush, despite the tax cuts. He gave

> >no explanation and provided no data for this claim.

> >

> >Another interesting fact: Both George Bush and John Kerry are wealthy

>men.

> >Bush owns only one home, his ranch in Texas. Kerry owns 4 mansions,

> >all worth several million dollars. (His ski resort home in Idaho is an

>old

> >barn

> >brought over from Europe in pieces. Not your average A-frame).

> >

> >Bush paid $250,000 in taxes this year; Kerry paid $90,000. Does that

> >sound right? The man who wants to raise your taxes obviously has figured

>out

> >a way to avoid paying his own.

> >

> >Pass this on. Only  20 some odd days until the election.

I think there's less than 20 now......but then the lawyers will get their cut.

>

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

I do not understand the lack of press coverage on these items either, for some reason it will show both sides of the events.

I am so tires of the media bias, durning the Clinton presidency, he dismanteled the intelligence organizations of our county, and Bush has had to live with that mistake, and everbody ripping him a new one, because new intelligence shows that there were no WMD. Hindsight is always 20/20. If you go back and read the congressional record on what Clinton, Kenndey and other Dems said about Iraq and Hussian, guess what...He "Hussian" has WMD, he is commiting genocide, he needs to be removed, he is planning and plotting with know terroist on and on and on... But no media will bring that out.

the great american public has such a short term memory, it brings to mind PT Barnum's great saying about one being born every minute.

John

We gave him months to move them, destroy them, and to hide them. Why was he acting suspicious if he did not have them and not allowing the inspectors full access?

If I said to you, hey in 12 months I am coming into your house to look for a gun, do you think I would find it when I got there?

I thought this was a automotive forum, not the political tirades section...Most of us on this board are "NOT THE UNDECIDED VOTER" and nothing anyone is saying will sway those of us with our minds made up... :unsure:

I consider myself an independent but will be voting for Bush...I dont agree with everything he says nor do I disagree with everything Kerry says, I just believe that Bush is a stronger leader....just my 2 cents!!! :D

I thought this was a automotive forum, not the political tirades section...Most of us on this board are "NOT THE UNDECIDED VOTER" and nothing anyone is saying will sway those of us with our minds made up... :unsure:

I consider myself an independent but will be voting for Bush...I dont agree with everything he says nor do I disagree with everything Kerry says, I just believe that Bush is a stronger leader....just my 2 cents!!! :D

I really don't think these are tirades, now lets discuss injector cleaner, spark plugs or oil, now that's a tirade! :lol:

This season of 'campaigning' has been tiring its only natural for it to spill over here, but I agree with you about this being an automotive forum. I don't think anyone is trying to sway anyone however. I personally can't wait until this is all over (after the LEGAL battles :rolleyes: )

OMG... do you mean this? (Ladies please DO NOT click it)

Careful dude, something like this can get you booted....forever.

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

Careful dude, something like this can get you booted....forever.

thanks for the warning DUDE. I think everybody is "booted" by this campaign which sometimes looks like circus and cannot be taken seriously... I posted the picture (with a warning) as an illustration of stupid politically motivated behavior. Hope it did not hurt you.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Archived