CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac contest for long time forum members/regulars.

The Fred

Well folks let me tell you what,

I really appreciate all of your helpful and patient writings about my automobile problems.

I am running a contest for you.

I think it will make for a nice gesture and be the least I can possibly do.

Here's what's next on The Price Is Right:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Custom-Cadi...emZ190039650334

IPB Image

Now listen this contest is open to forum members who have been registered with caddyinfo.com for at least six months (as of TODAY) and who also have over 50 posts. This isn't for people who come here once needing help, forget to say thanks, and abandon the forum until they need help again.

This is for Caddyinfo regulars who actually care about the forum and who love their Cadillacs.

The prize will be as described and is not to exceed $100 in value.

The winner of this contest, if he or she doesn't have a use for this prize,

You will be allowed to select a cash option with a total value of $32.00

You're not required to be a forum "contributor" in order to be eligible for this prize.

Your prize will be ordered on or about the 17th of this month.

The first person who meets the requirements above, and replies to this thread with the correct guess will win the prize.

The question is: "What board game is The Freds favorite board game to play"

One guess at a time please. No lists of boardgames will be accepted. You'll be Disqualified.

Good luck and may someone win :lol:

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Clue

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

Monopoly

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

My 2 front floor mats that have caddy emblems are in sore shape (wreath came off one and on the other is nearly falling off), I was stupid and didn't click the link, is it possible to get 2 front floor mats for a 98 Deville? (my rears are in great shape)

The Green's Machines

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

My 2 front floor mats that have caddy emblems are in sore shape (wreath came off one and on the other is nearly falling off), I was stupid and didn't click the link, is it possible to get 2 front floor mats for a 98 Deville? (my rears are in great shape)

I didn't place an order,

That link is just for an example..

Check your PM box- I sent you a link to it and all you have to do is pick what logo and color code you would like

(these are custom made for your specific make and model of vehicle see)

PS: These should never come off as they're ebroidered right in.

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

MerryChristmas

Nice, Congrats!

Thanks!

Maybe you guys could help me choose the color:

These are pictures taken of my interior for that wedding that I went to in August. The mats are technically for a 92 Deville, but with some finigling I got them in there...fate would have it as soon as I bought them the 92 would get in an accident and be totaled just about a month after buying a full set, someone blew a light making a left turn and my dad t-boned them, drove home, but the cost to fix was more then the car was worth, so that brings us to this caddy and as luck would have it I can get front mats.

In your opinon should I match the mats to the rear mats color, or match it to the carpet? I think I should have all the mats match. I belive they are "cashmere" but "shale" kinda looks like the color too.

Thumnails, Click to make bigger:

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

The Green's Machines

I think the color is shale. If Fred is paying the first C you can get the same color by ordering all 4 mats and paying only $20 (no-logo for rear) or $50 (w/logo for rear).

IMO the color should match.

Very nice gesture Fred.....

Maybe you guys could help me choose the color . . . .

I just ordered a set of embroidered mats. Color matching was not a problem with my black interior. :lol:

With the previous Eldorado <sigh> color matching WAS a problem. I spoke with US Speed by phone and they promptly snail mailed me four samples. That made color choosing a lot easier. Give them a call and tell them which color you think will match your interior. I'm sure they'll send you some samples.

BTW, I didn't request the samples; they all but insisted.

Regards,

Warren

EDIT: Yes, that was a nice gesture Fred!

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

UPDATE:

My paycheck didn't come today - probably will tomorrow.

You can either buy the ones you want (make sure you pick the right logo and color you want) and send me the invoice for reimbursement of the first hundred - OR - I can make you an epassporte gift acct and order them for you.

Thanks,

The Fred.

MerryChristmas

IPB Image

MerryChristmas

Ok incase you guys didn't know, my area was hit by a nasty storm (buffalo, amherst area of NY) and thats why I stopped replying, I'll ask if tey offer samples to match.

Fred theres no rush on the mats :) since winter is approaching I would use the nice ones till spring anyway.

The Green's Machines

Ok incase you guys didn't know, my area was hit by a nasty storm (buffalo, amherst area of NY) and thats why I stopped replying, I'll ask if tey offer samples to match.

Fred theres no rush on the mats :) since winter is approaching I would use the nice ones till spring anyway.

No no I want you to use them :P

Aren't they washable since they're embroidered?

MerryChristmas

IPB Image

MerryChristmas

true but I'd rather keep them safe from salt and road grime, i have some heavy duty rubber mats for the winter in my basement somewhere.

I should also mention, that my connection is up and down today so I don't know if I'll be able to be online shortly, comes and goes with a mind of its own.

The Green's Machines

• 2 weeks later...

Hey buddy I forgot all about paying out your winnings to you..

I did save a hundred back for ya :)

If you would like I could hold onto it until a springtime or send it to you and you could keep it in your care but I can't wait to see pictures of the mats you pick out B)

MerryChristmas

IPB Image

MerryChristmas

after this storm I have been pretty busy with water in my basement and it did slip my mind. I'll get some of those carpet samples so I can match them up to my mats.

EDIT: Alright since I was at my seat, with a phone in hand, I ordered up some samples from their 1-800 number. They'll be mailed to me in the morning.

The Green's Machines

Archived