CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

mademan

hey all, im new here - thought id take a moment to introduce myself. Im Mike from prince albert, sask. canada, and I just bought a 1992 cadillac seville sts, its the 4.9l v8 fwd, loaded minus sunroof (option that year??) shes a candy apple red pearl color and has aftermarket exhaust and wheels, as soon as I figure out these boards ill post some pics!

Welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. We are a friendly bunch.

I too have a 92 Seville, but the SLS. I really enjoy the car alot.

Cheers and welcome!

Marika

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I have a 92 eldorado with the 4.9L, AND a factory sunroof, so the sunroof WAS available that year at least on the eldos, and I believe it was available on your caddy that year as well.

Anyway,

:):) WELCOME TO THE BOARD :):)

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Welcome. 4.9 is a great reliable engine. No sunroof - no leaks! :D

very true....been there, fixed that.....leak free for over 8 months now.....(crosses fingers)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

I own a 4.9 and a 4.6.

You will swear by this site in only a few days!

Keep it on your desktop, and mark it as your BIBLE!!!!!!

Big Jay

Life is too short to grow up!

Hey Mike welcome to caddyinfo.com I find all of my information on this site. I have learned alot of interesting things this site. One of the key things is that you have to be patient and read the different posts. On other note is that I am from Prince Albert and I have received phone calls from my friends asking if my car has been stolen because Mike's car is very similar in color. The only difference is the year of my car. :)

No sunroof - no leaks! :D

GOT sunroof. Got no leaks. Got BIG mouth. Probably gunna have sunroof leaks. :D:D:D

Regards,

Warren :P

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

:huh::huh::huh:

Why did you have to jinx your sunroof????

:P

Life is too short to grow up!

Archived