CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Going on Vacation

Scotty

Bye Mike. I wish you the best of times. Have fun and we will talk with you soon. Take some pictures for us guys to see when you get home. I'm going on vactation starting the 5th of July to the 8th. It will be 9 days total of no work. Be safe buddy......

I am leaving at 5 AM for Bermuda and return home on July 1 in the afternoon.. Have a good week, Mike

Have a great time! Hope you're leaving your wife's car at the airport.... :lol::lol::lol:

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

I am leaving at 5 AM for Bermuda and return home on July 1 in the afternoon..  Have a good week, Mike

Have a great time! Hope you're leaving your wife's car at the airport.... :lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha! I AM! OF COURSE! Monte Carlo or Deville, hmmm..... what do you think? :lol: Thanks

Parking for a week at the airport! :o It may be cheaper to use an airport limousine service! Or maby not! <_<

Have a good vacation & relax! You are going to need it to tackle the suspension when you get back. :P

Britt

Britt

Parking for a week at the airport!  :o  It may be cheaper to use an airport limousine service! Or maby not!  <_<

Have a good vacation & relax! You are going to need it to tackle the suspension when you get back.  :P

Britt

That's true airport parking can be expensive but I use Avistar, they have a few locations throughout the country, you may have a similar service.

http://www.avistarparking.com/Home.aspx

I drive to their location and they take my car and park it in their lot, then we go to the airport in one of their vans. On the way back, we call them and they pick up our luggage and us at the carrier and take us back to the car... I like it. With their on line coupon its $12.50 a day, not bad. A limo is $75 each way plus 15% gratuity (imagine a gratuity). So the Avistar deal is not too bad. The great thing is not having to hassle with the airports... Thanks, Mike

Hey Mike,

Have fun in the "triangle" and I'm sure you won't be missing the caddy once you're there. A great place to relax... I hear. I'm looking forward to our trip (honeymoon) to Aruba in August. I need another vacation after hauling in all those fish last week in Canada lol. See you when you get back.

-kg

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Hey Mike,

Have fun in the "triangle" and I'm sure you won't be missing the caddy once you're there.  A great place to relax... I hear.  I'm looking forward to our trip to Aruba in August.  I need another vacation after hauling in all those fish last week in Canada lol.  See you when you get back.

-kg

I am sure you have a FISH STORY for us with that TANTALIZING TEASE! :lol:

The speed limit is 15 mph, its a great place to check out, this time tomorrow night I will be drinking a Rum Swizzle looking at the ocean and thinking about caddyinfo!

I am hoping to do some wreck diving and I am going back to find the most beautiful place I have ever seen at the end of Horseshoe Bay Beach where there is a natural arch... I'm bringing a lunch there the last time I was there was in 1976! Thanks

PS: I got a full service wash yesterday and clayed, polished, waxed and waxed again with show car glaze and the Deville was quite the spectical today at my daughers dance recital, Deville received many compliments today. My 87 yo grandmother commented on how nice the AC was, she said, I don't even hear it running and its perfect temp in here... then she said.... get this.... "there's nothing like a Caddy"! That put a smile on my face!

. . . .  this time tomorrow night I will be drinking a Rum Swizzle looking at the ocean and thinking about caddyinfo!

Have a Swizzle for me too . . . . and kger2, and adallak, and navion . . . . and

Regards,

Warren :D

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Have a safe trip and enjoy!!

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Hey, I am in Bermuda and wanted to say hi and that I hope that all your Caddy's are running well! I told you I couldn't stay away! See you guys soon, Mike

Hey, I am in Bermuda and wanted to say hi and that I hope that all your Caddy's are running well! I told you I couldn't stay away! See you guys soon, Mike

Scotty,

Tell ALL!

We're all there with you, at least hose of us who

have never been!

Any Clean Caddy's Around?

Cheers for the 4th!

Not one Caddy in Bermuda and a good thing also, the roads are very narrow. Weather was beautiful, missed driving my Caddy however. Glad to be back..

Hi Scotty

Bermuda is a nice place I have been there many times but it has been about 20 years since my last visit.

Glad you enjoyed your trip. I need to get away for awhile but I'll wait until the weather turns cold and then I will go to a warm climate and kick back. Thailand is sounding good with few side trips thrown in along the way..

Cheers

Jim

IMHO Bermuda has changed for the worse, you would be disappointed. I was there in 76, 90 and 05 and the changes are tremendous. This will probably be my last visit to an island that I loved very much.

Archived