CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Polls

davedog

I like the polls just as much as the next guy, but I think as their popularity grows, we need a seperate section...it's clogging up the main dicussion area.  

58 members have voted

1. 1. I like the polls just as much as the next guy, but I think as their popularity grows, we need a seperate section...it's clogging up the main dicussion area.

• Make a separate poll section
    • Keep the polls in the main discussion area

i really woud like to keep all stuff in one place. as for polls ... i think it is a good idea to just limit number of votes , say, to 200. that number is enough to make correct statistics and get a good idea about the results. after that point the poll step by step will move to earlier pages making room for more actual issues. i was the initiatir of a few recent polls. sorry if it was too much. i am going to stop that activity!

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Honestly.. not too many of the population that visits caddyinfo.com forum actually go anywhere but the discussion forum.. personal opinion.. more people will see and actually vote if the polls are in the discussion forum.. don't believe me? we'll see if you get the polls to have it's own section.

• 11 months later...

Interesting the only reason we got people to vote on the timesert issue was to constantly put it in there face for the last three days, I continuously pushed the timesert topic to the front. That is the only way to get a good representative sampling. That kind of poll would not be successful if it was in its own section. The timesert pole was quite important. For that matter I have only seen one poll that was silly the rest have been interesting, and they are cadillac and cadillac related polls..

If you are not a contributor, financially, you can't start a poll. Kind of like paying taxes. If you want the full benefit, chip in to help. :)

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

What I really want to know is why Yenko and his neighbor/friend cadillac_caddy_sts keep dredging up old dead posts from a Year ago? How are you ever going to learn geography if you spend all your time on here? ;)

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Archived