• 50 - 59
    • 60 - 69
    • 70 - 79
    • 80 - Platinum

I am a young man but I am old.

I watch sitcoms, listen to songs you've never heard of,

And that is about it

I am about as exciting as watching cars rust

All I do is look at these walls, relax, just me and my .357 and my shotgun and my Television set and

my record player and my cigarettes and coffee and rum :lol:

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gonna be 36 in February. Gettin old :unsure:

2008 BMW 328xi

2007 Chrysler Aspen

2001 Cadillac Seville STS

2000 Ford Ranger XLT
1998 Mitsubishi Spyder Convertible

1996 Saturn SC-1
1991 Ford F-150
1979 Chevrolet Caprice
1968 Ford LTD
1965 VW Beetle "Herbie The Love Bug Replica**

1961 VW Beetle

A beer?? Nah, that's his super secret cleaning fluid. :D

(Okay hubby, you can Pay Pal me now).

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

21...i'm all of 2 days into my first Cadillac ownership.

I've always WANTED one....when I was 16 and looking for my first car, I tried to convince my parents on a 1970-ish Eldorado tbat was sitting at a car ot....that got shot down (probably a good idea..), when I got my second car I wanted to get a mid-90's Seville that was at a car lot....didn't end up with that one. Gave up for awhile.

I do think the results are kind of funny.....looks like Caddy's are either a middle aged car....or a 20-something car. (and, of course, the droves of 60+ who probably don't know how to use a computer :) )

My brother ripped on me for my 95 Eldo.....I drive it home and he says "Oh man, that's a nice car. All the old farts in town will be jealous."

• 2 weeks later...

I was 26 when I bought my 02 STS in Nov 2001 and there was no one my age driving a Caddy in the area. That all changed soon after Cadillac brought about their new, bold image with the CTS. Now, I see men in their late 20s to early 30s driving Sevilles all over the place. In fact, this is the first year my STS made it on the high auto theft list when I got the insurance policy for 2007... :o Maybe I will get those wheel locks now.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently ... '06 DTS Performance Sedan.

In the past,

1978 Eldorado Biarittz with factory 8 track and 40 cnanell CB radio :)

1980 Sedan DeVille 265,000 miles on it when I sold it. Probably the best car I have ever owned.

1984 Fleetwood D'Elegance

1985 Eldorado convertable. Should have kept that one.

1999 DeVille

2006 DTS Performance Sedan that burned in my garage fire in November.

Posted Image

44 yeras old . . . . .

Hmmn, wonder how much that is in earth time? :P

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

There is a one to one correspondance between yeras and years

Thanks for that clarification and welcome aboard!

I hope you weren't offended by my feeble attempt at humor.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

46 yeras. ;)

There's one in every crowd. :D

Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy this place.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

20 years old, am picking up my first cadillac this weekend for free. I've had a few cars now that i think of it in the last four years... 2 mercedes, 1 GMC Yukon, 1 Dodge Ram, and now the cadillac. :D

A '98 Deville at 20 years old--Not bad kid! I got the best pimp daddy wheels for your new Deville. Oh, and don't forget to upgrade the speakers. :lol:

Archived