• 32 - 37
    • 38 - 42
    • 43 - 49
    • 50 - 59
    • 60 - 69
    • 70 - 79
    • 80 - Platinum

Oh, and don't forget to upgrade the speakers. :lol:

Good Lord, that system looks like it could blow the paint right off the deck lid!

I'm guessing there might be room for an attache case in there, but it would probably demolecularize at about three quarters volume. :D

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and don't forget to upgrade the speakers. :lol:

Good Lord, that system looks like it could blow the paint right off the deck lid!

I'm guessing there might be room for an attache case in there, but it would probably demolecularize at about three quarters volume. :D

Regards,

Warren

Warren,

That's hilarious! :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

16, lovin' my Cady =P.

Normally most teens my age buy some cheapo imports/compact (4cyl) cars, and soup them up, and make them more sporty. But real sport is the Northstar V8, lol.

When I told my friends that I bought a Cadillac, they were all laughing and calling me a loser, but then when they saw it, it was silent, lol. Now they love it, LOL! When ever we go to hang out, they're always asking me to drive, lol.

We gotta keep those Japanese rockets in the dust!!! but not that ts that hard with northstar power.

Right on, B) . lol, I'm not 20, but I hate Japanese Mobiles/Japanese Burners.

• 3 weeks later...

Just turned 40 but I have a few internal replacement parts that keep me under the age of 1 for now!! I used to have a few Lincolns but I enjoy the Caddy much better and itis better on fuel also.

I have owned a few including a 56 Caddy 2 dr that unfortunately I sold when off work to pay some bills when getting my replacement parts. Great site Uncletom

P.S When I bought my STS my son (who loves the tuner cars) called it an old mans car, one trip up the winding cottage roads and he never called it that again, he also thought it was a gas gussler until we both filled up our respective vehicles and went on a road trip and he found his Cavalier used more then my Cadillac. No comments now from the peanut gallery

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 54 but don't look upon my driving a Cadillac as a sign of an old man. I also drive a 2004 Corvette convertible with a 6-speed, a '32 Ford steel street rod and a '65 Mustang. :P

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My third Caddy.

-88 Eldo had it 5 years and drove 50000 miles with it

-93 STS had it 4 years and drove about 50000 miles on it too

-02 STS current car

36 - on my second Caddy. I bought my first Caddy at 26 (93 SLS). I fell in love with Cadillacs at 2 (My grandma had a white '72 Sedan DeVille). When I was 16 grandma let me drive her green '77 Coupe DeVille. At 18 my mom let me take the wheel of her grey '76 Seville.

It's bee a caddy love story since before I could speak well. :yupi3ti:

Resistance is futile.

quake_tux.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am 51; hubby is 54. Our car is a 1998 STS. This is the first caddy we have ever owned; have had it a wonderful 8 years.

Also own a 1968 GTO and 1969 Firebird.

My "other car"

100_05472.jpg

1968 Pontiac GTO, 400, 4 speed, 366 h.p., matching numbers car

*Get well soon, John Force!!!*

This is the first caddy we have ever owned; have had it a wonderful 8 years.

That's great to hear.

It's nice, for once, to hear from someone without "issues."

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

We've got issues; all of them just lately; hope it is not a sign of things to come. I am not ready to get rid of this car!!!

My "other car"

100_05472.jpg

1968 Pontiac GTO, 400, 4 speed, 366 h.p., matching numbers car

*Get well soon, John Force!!!*

• 2 weeks later...

Archived