CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Water coming into air ducts.......

As Goran suggests, it appears that your condensation drain line is plugged; do you hear a sloshing sound in and around the dash (passenger side)?

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

The drip pan drain is definately clogged. It's probably sloshing around, and small dropletts are being blown into the vents. I just don't know where the drain is on this make and year, so wouldn't know how to clear it out. If someone with the same car can see where the water is dripping from on their car when their A/C is on, it'll help,this member.

I can't find anything in the DVD FSM on the water drains from the A/C evaporator..

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

I only see one image. Looks like it passes near the gas pedal...it is covered by a patch. Drain is #2 in the pic...covered by patch #1. This is for a 03 CTS.

post-2-0-36516600-1435192466_thumb.jpg

I only see one image. Looks like it passes near the gas pedal...it is covered by a patch. Drain is #2 in the pic...covered by patch #1. This is for a 03 CTS.

Thanks Logan....I'll get out there tomorrow and look for it! Thanks everybody for replying.

Archived