CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Automobile: NEWS: Cadillac CT6 To Have High-Quality Interior, Larger Infotainment Screen

Bruce Nunnally

The new Cadillac CT6 flagship sedan will have an interior worthy of a $100,000 car, including the Buick Avenir concept’s large infotainment screen, redundant infotainment screens in the back of the two front seat headrests, and a T-handle electronic automatic transmission shifter, according to a third-party source.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

We are carefully planning the life cycle of CT6, and this must include some high-power derivatives as well. The lightweight body structure allows us to achieve formidable performance even with a twin-turbo V-6. Imagine how this car would perform with a twin-turbo V-8. Have patience, grasshopper.

Read more: http://jalopnik.com/cadillac-is-developing-a-twin-turbo-v8-for-its-flagship-1687495671

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

It is hard to get excited about the so-called flagship because Cadillac will price themselves out of the market, the car won't sell, then they'll drop it due to low sales. Imagine trying to find body parts for a CT-6 if you have an accident?

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

KHE is right the CT-6 needs to come in at 40 to 45k to be affordable for Americans but will probably be double that at 80 to 90k. I am out at that price and so is a lot of America! Most Cadillacs are already priced to high now accept for the ATS and I do not want a compact Caddy and most Americans don't either at least according to sales numbers.

Agreeing with Eldoradoman & KHE, this car needs to come in under $50,000. The real shame here is the things they are copying in order to increase sales. Nobody needs a larger touchscreen, but since Tesla has one, it will be there. Same with the screens on the rear seats because they are a popular option in the Escalade. Don't need them. And probably the real fault to that is that those particular options will be packaged together with items that people DO want, further inflating the price needlessly.

And ultimately GM will copy the PRICE point of the competition, which I can now see includes Tesla @$100,000+.....not going to work. Once again, those that can afford to put that kind of cash into a car will not choose Caddy, they will continue to choose the competition for many reasons, including resale value.

But hey, it's early and I will be waiting to see if I can afford one. The 2008 DTS is getting on in years, but not miles.

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

Archived