CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Interest:

1968 cadillac VIN: h8114002

something no one else has.this is an incredible vehicle, .inside and out It has the huge 472ci engine the car has been in a storage for 25 years it was last registered in 1988/ This is a wonderful collector car it was custom belt as a cowboy conversion in 68-69 by fisher body co, they use the El Camino body this vehicle was never constructed or used for a flower car. the vin is h8114002 phone number is (see link) just ask about the Cadillac value is about 45,000 asking 24,000 this is your opportunity there's no other cars like it for sale Location: bellevue

Read more: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4315176817.html

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I love the body on it. Not too crazy about the seats and mirrors but definately love the body style. looks like a mean cadillac.Thanks for posting this.

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

While value is in the eyes of the beholder, the price estimate and asking price seems to me as arbitrary; unique/rare, absolutely, worth (in my eyes), not so much.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

It appears to have been on the market a bit; started at 75 then 45 now 24, so getting closer. I like the concept; not clear why he emphasizes never been used as a flower car. Would be surprised if Fisher body actually did the conversion, although would agree Fisher tags on original donor sedan. i would enjoy this as a go-to-the-landfill ride but all my garage slots full.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I bought a new 1972 El Camino SS350 back in the spring of 1972. I recall back then seeing a brochures on the Cadillac conversions and I seem to recall it was a Texas company that did the conversion, not Cadillac. A guy I worked with on construction liked my El Camino but was a big Olds man and I almost had him convinced to buy the Cadillac El Camino. I don't recall it was a Cadillac produced vehicle though but I could be mistaken on that.

Cadillac made cars similar for flower cars for funeral homes, lots of Cadi were hearse and special funeral cars

H denotes a Fleetwood El Dorado 120" Wheel Base.

I think his claim it was built by Fisher is dubious. This a custom built vehicle but not made by GM.

A friend who used to own a Cadillac/Chevrolet/Olds dealership (started working there in parts circa1968) until 2010 claims you could order a car like this thru the Neiman Marcus catalog. It cost a lot of money back then and it was a custom built vehicle. Ultimate thing for the person who had everything. I guess they used to send catalogs to the Cadi dealers.

Archived