CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Funny Picture

Looks like a case of a self-righteous but misguided couple trying too hard to force their views on a couple that hunts. The next step in this dispute may be litigation if this sign, clearly intended to blow the whole dispute out of the water and put it behind them, fails in its intended purpose.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

:D

The sign owner's neighbor is a gun-control nut. Those types just cannot grasp the fact that if we banned guns, only the criminals would have guns...

The company I work for has a plant in England and one of their engineers was in the US for an extended period and I invited him to my house for drinks and dinner. Guns came up and the guy from England said that handguns have been illegal there for many years yet whenever a robbery is committed, the suspect ALWAYS uses a handgun. I told him that he should tell that story to the anti-gun groups in this country!

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

The USA has tens of millions of citizens that legally own guns of all kinds, from the varmint gun to the high-power hunting rifle, plus special target and other specialty guns. Some people just like guns as man-toys (or, woman-toys). This simple fact has deterred thoughts of invading the USA by Imperial Japan in 1940, Germany in the same period, and quite possibly many others.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

That brought to mind a photo I recently stumbled over (again)

Guns3.jpg

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

• 2 weeks later...

Archived