CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I love this car!

jndnaps

I think this car is sweet! It's for sale by a dealer in Tampa. I sent him an email offering to trade my 87 442 and 67 Mustang for it. He declined.. :blink:

It's an 08 with 28K for $22,500.

42978173_max.jpg

42978079_max.jpg

42978107_max.jpg

42978102_max.jpg

1355177301_Caddy2.thumb.jpg.40dfc05e0861db8b3e74deec4f75cc76.jpg

your 96 and that car look so different. does the 08 have lower plastic door cladding? i am not up on that vintage DTS.

your 96 and that car look so different. does the 08 have lower plastic door cladding? i am not up on that vintage DTS.

I like my 96, but that 08 is soooo sweet! No, the 08 doesn't have the plastic on the doors..

alot of the biarritz roofs dont look good but yea that one looks good on there. Chrome rocker panels would be over kill, looks just right the way it is.

* 1966 Deville Convertible

* 2007 Escalade ESV Black on Black

* 1996 Fleetwood Brougham Black on Black V4P -Gone
* 1983 Coupe Deville Street/Show Lowrider -Gone

* 1970 Calais 4dr Hardtop GONE
* 2000 Deville DTS - Silver with Black Leather and SE grille GONE
* 1999 Seville STS - Pearl Red GONE

That doesn't sound too far out of line. Make him an offer.

I can't afford it. The economy killed me and I just never recovered. I'd trade him for it. The mustang and 442 are worth around $22K.. I'd be doing a heck of a lot better if my house in Syracuse would sell.

I can't afford it. The economy killed me and I just never recovered. I'd trade him for it. The mustang and 442 are worth around $22K.. I'd be doing a heck of a lot better if my house in Syracuse would sell.

Do not get upset, you will see better deals on the same car. I know only one man who recovered after being killed. :)

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Do not get upset, you will see better deals on the same car. I know only one man who recovered after being killed. :)

Honestly, I am really depressed. I lost so much it's not funny. I'm trying to hold on to what little I have left. All the money I have left is in that Syracuse house. I have $200K in a house that's only worth $150K now. Lost over $50K on another deal. I got into real estate just before the crash.. I'm a dumb a$$ :blink: But, I'm hanging in there and dreaming big.. I still love that DTS though. The color combo and everything. It's FN SWEET! :D

Honestly, I am really depressed. I lost so much it's not funny. I'm trying to hold on to what little I have left. All the money I have left is in that Syracuse house. I have $200K in a house that's only worth $150K now. Lost over $50K on another deal. I got into real estate just before the crash.. I'm a dumb a$ :blink: But, I'm hanging in there and dreaming big.. I still love that DTS though. The color combo and everything. It's FN SWEET! :D

Have a couple of beers at Caroucel Mall and life will look better. :)

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Funny the Carousel Mall!

Let me tell you a short story, I appraised the Shoppingtown Mall in Dewitt, NY, southeast of the Carousel Mall when the Carousel Mall was being built. Dewitt was a very upscale community and Shoppingtown was being totally renovated. My conclusion based on the Reilly Law of Retail Gravitation, was, that Carousel Mall would be NO competition for Shoppingtown because NO ONE would drive out of there way for the same goods......BOY WAS I WRONG, :lol:

Here is the Reilly Law > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reilly%27s_law_of_retail_gravitation

Listen, I was in real estate from 1976 through 2007, I have been through a couple of bubble bursts, in the 70s, and 91.., THIS bubble was the worst, LOTS of people lost money, the rates were TOO low for TOO long, and they should have gone UP to stop speculation and to reflect risk. The FEDS fiscal policy caused the problem along with loose credit and LOTS of money and poor underwriting. Don't feel bad, there are condos in Florida that you can buy for a song... Lots of people lost their shirts, don't feel badly.

My neighbor bought for $585,000 in 2007, got separated last year and just sold for $500,000 and he was happy that he was able to sell it..

The is a good looking DTS, you are correct

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Archived