CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

gas milege

is it possible theres a problem with my fuel line or somthing to do with that. There's no leaks i would have noticed that its so weird see i noticed it when I was

having to get gas every 3 or 4 days. So I filled up the tank then calculated 11 miles for every galon, and I don't know whats wrong, does anybody?

I get about 16-18 in the city and about 24-26 on long highway trips.

One simple thing to change is the PCV valve. It costs about 5 bucks at the most but should be changed after every few oil changes. About the same time as an air filter change. If it has been a while since that was replaced, do it now. It WILL help improve you milage.

Be careful though. Every parts shop I have gone to pulls the wrong part for my 97 STS. Since it just pops out, pull it and take it in with you.

cadillac_caddyst,

Re-Read your own post...

Written with as much intelligence as what you had to say...

" A normal person someone that doesent punch... "

Are you missing a word here? Yes, I guess you are!

Then, there's that new word you made up, " DOESENT "!

Maybe you should try another web site for you profanity...

Another web site might enjoy it more than we do...

my .02 :angry:

For reference, our new board software does allow individual user bans:

Account Suspension Notification

cadillac_caddysts,

Your member account at CaddyInfo.com has been temporarily suspended due to inappropriate language and posts.

Your account will not be functional until Sep 5 2004, 04:22 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php

and I do appreciate anyone hitting the "Report post" if you see something that seems inappropriate.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

For reference, our new board software does allow individual user bans:

Account Suspension Notification

cadillac_caddysts,

Your member account at CaddyInfo.com has been temporarily suspended due to inappropriate language and posts.

Your account will not be functional until Sep 5 2004, 04:22 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php

and I do appreciate anyone hitting the "Report post" if you see something that seems inappropriate.

THANKS Bruce!

Thats one thing I've always liked about this board is that I never have to worry about what I read....

so i was shocked when these posts started coming up.

I replied using the "quote feature" without thinking about it so you may want to delete it to (under ABS light)

thanks again for your hard work and this wonderful board.

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

hey bruce, do u know if it bans the IP address of the user or just the account?

There are options either way. Sometimes it turns out a 'friend' posted, they drank too much, or whatever and it clears up.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived