CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Store Owner -2- ... Punks Doing Robbery =0=

I saw this on the local news. I was surprised that Sharpton didnt show up, but even he knows when something is too obviously wrong to grandstand about...

This is a very interesting neighborhood, it was in a transitory/gentrification state over the last 20 years. I was up there appraising a grocery store, and I walked 2 blocks in each direction taking photos of stores that were 'available'. Well I took a photo of a store that had a sign on it. Keep in mind that a 6'5" caucasian man wearing business casual attire is out of place in this neighborhood, especially one carrying a briefcase and taking photos. I got about a block away, and... The adjoining business owner, I think a beauty salon, came up to me with a bat that he held behind him demanding my camera and to know what I was doing. I was like I am appraising real estate and taking photos of available real estate. He was a 5'5" hispanic, didnt speak english well and he was hot tempered and yelling at me, I was at a disadvantage. Luckily, the owner I was doing the appraisal for arrived and spoke to him angrily in spanish and he defused the situation. He told me that that man was selling drugs out of the beauty salon..... Reverse discrimination toward me?, maybe. I was lucky that day, in these types of neighborhoods, hoods dont like photos taken, I ran into trouble a few times.

They wonder why these neighborhoods get blighted

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Ah yes, gun control......it's hitting your target... :lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

• 2 weeks later...
I saw this on the local news. I was surprised that Sharpton didnt show up, but even he knows when something is too obviously wrong to grandstand about...

This is a very interesting neighborhood, it was in a transitory/gentrification state over the last 20 years. I was up there appraising a grocery store, and I walked 2 blocks in each direction taking photos of stores that were 'available'. Well I took a photo of a store that had a sign on it. Keep in mind that a 6'5" caucasian man wearing business casual attire is out of place in this neighborhood, especially one carrying a briefcase and taking photos. I got about a block away, and... The adjoining business owner, I think a beauty salon, came up to me with a bat that he held behind him demanding my camera and to know what I was doing. I was like I am appraising real estate and taking photos of available real estate. He was a 5'5" hispanic, didnt speak english well and he was hot tempered and yelling at me, I was at a disadvantage. Luckily, the owner I was doing the appraisal for arrived and spoke to him angrily in spanish and he defused the situation. He told me that that man was selling drugs out of the beauty salon..... Reverse discrimination toward me?, maybe. I was lucky that day, in these types of neighborhoods, hoods dont like photos taken, I ran into trouble a few times.

They wonder why these neighborhoods get blighted

Time to get a concealed weapons permit...

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

These low lifes picked the wrong old man to try to rob.

http://jammiewearingfool.blogspot.com/2009...-they-dead.html

We need more men like Gus and JB.

The unfortunate part is the store owner didn't kill ALL of the low-lifes.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Archived