CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

How do you perform this WOT technique

slayer129978

Ive read posts of people talking about it, and i was wondering the proper technique to perform this.

See this thread, my post #3, read the entire #3 posting, but I highlighted the procedure in RED, Mike

http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19328

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Boy the highways around boston suck for that too crowded and everyone is hell bent on driving slow!

Time for a ROAD TRIP. :D:D

Come to Texas...plenty of space and some places we have 80 mph speed limits. :D:D

Posted Image

Boy the highways around boston suck for that too crowded and everyone is hell bent on driving slow!

Come to Texas...plenty of space and some places we have 80 mph speed limits. :D:D

You really have 80MPH speed limits?!

006.jpg007.jpg

Yep...sure do.

Not everywhere.

Most of the speed limits are 70...but out in West Texas, it is mostly 75, and there are a LOT of places where it is 80.

And as usual, people drive a little faster than the speed limits. :D:D

Feels kinda odd when you pass a cop doing 80 or a little better and he don't even look at you. :D

Posted Image

haha the rappers in texas love there cadys, im a fan of texas because of the rap scene all they talk about is candy painted cadys on swangas (the star wire rims of the 84 eldos) i could listen to it all day.

006.jpg007.jpg

I drive an 18-wheeler for a living and love running Texas! Even some of the 2-lane back roads are 65-70mph!

2001 Deville, Sterling Silver exterior with Dark Gray leather, 93k miles

Yep...sure do.

Not everywhere.

Most of the speed limits are 70...but out in West Texas, it is mostly 75, and there are a LOT of places where it is 80.

And as usual, people drive a little faster than the speed limits. :D:D

Feels kinda odd when you pass a cop doing 80 or a little better and he don't even look at you. :D

There are only a few places here in Sweden where you are allowed to drive at 75 mph. In the part of Sweden where I live there is only 1 road where the speed limit is 70 mph. The most common speed limit here is 45 or 55 mph :(

This is thanks to the tree-huggers and safety addicts in this country..To drive faster than 55 mph and say that it isn't dangerous over here is like saying that the holocaust was all made up...

By the way the general assumption in Sweden is that americans drive slow and that you aren't allowed to drive faster than 55 mph :P

haha im sure theres ALOT more assumtions then that too(seems every other country has plenty of them too) , Yea for some reason the highways by where i live are only 55 and usually there 65, It drives me nuts.

006.jpg007.jpg

haha im sure theres ALOT more assumtions then that too(seems every other country has plenty of them too) , Yea for some reason the highways by where i live are only 55 and usually there 65, It drives me nuts.

You're right about that...sweden is as anti-american a country can get (thanks to our previous left-winged politicians).

It can get worser than that though. In the summer the speed limits are lowered to 45 mph on the main road on the island where I live (about 25000 people) with a lot of 35 mph stretches. Imagine me driving to the office on the main land at that time of year <_<

boy Cadillacs must be worth a fortune over there? or no?

Yes. A new one costs twice as much as in the states thanks to the taxes. The bad ones usually finds their way here from USA via Germany (head gasket issues etc) :)

That goes for german cars too, BMW, Audi, Mercedes with doubtful histories

By the way the general assumption in Sweden is that americans drive slow and that you aren't allowed to drive faster than 55 mph

That was once true. After the oil embargo of the early 70's they lowered the national speed limit to 55 for a few years to "safe gas". Boy did that suck!

BMW isnt to bad id say if i wasnt a cady fan that may be my fav, that and ford, I worked at a ford dealership and they kinda grow on you as you go.

006.jpg007.jpg

By the way the general assumption in Sweden is that americans drive slow and that you aren't allowed to drive faster than 55 mph

That was once true. After the oil embargo of the early 70's they lowered the national speed limit to 55 for a few years to "safe gas". Boy did that suck!

I must call the morons at the road department here and tell them that the crisis is over :P

Every time I get into an argument about speed limits I refer to the German A-bahn. If the speed is so dangerous how can the average a-bahn user survive? :D

I believe that speed itself only determines how hard the accident will be, it isn't the root cause for the accident.

The root causes are careless driving, drunk driving, drugs, diseases, lack of skill and/or not paying attention to the driving.

I must call the morons at the road department here and tell them that the crisis is over :P

Every time I get into an argument about speed limits I refer to the German A-bahn. If the speed is so dangerous how can the average a-bahn user survive? :D

I believe that speed itself only determines how hard the accident will be, it isn't the root cause for the accident.

The root causes are careless driving, drunk driving, drugs, diseases, lack of skill and/or not paying attention to the driving.

And being a new jersey/Mass resident haha

006.jpg007.jpg

And being a new jersey/Mass resident haha

Every time I go up north/northeast, I swear I will never go back. :D:D:D

The speed limits are so slow...it takes two forevers to get ANYWHERE. :D

It is so frustrating to drive there.

Posted Image

BMW isnt to bad id say if i wasnt a cady fan that may be my fav, that and ford, I worked at a ford dealership and they kinda grow on you as you go.

Not the European Fords I can assure you :lol:

Ford is big in Sweden too, forgot all about them ;)

My father in law has a 2002 Ford Focus, about 65000 miles, rust around the rear mirrors, through rusted drivers door (from underneath), AC replaced, lots of creaks and strange sounds..105 bhp. You have to put it in 3rd gear if a fly hits the windshield :P

really focuses are fords number 1 i believe, at the shop the only thing i ever saw them in for was oil changes and minor things nothing ever really major. But tauruses (the older ones) were terrible the new 500 i think they changed the name too, are pretty nice. I like the lincolns though.

006.jpg007.jpg

Archived