CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

How do you perform this WOT technique

slayer129978

really focuses are fords number 1 i believe, at the shop the only thing i ever saw them in for was oil changes and minor things nothing ever really major. But tauruses (the older ones) were terrible the new 500 i think they changed the name too, are pretty nice. I like the lincolns though.

This is a picture of a european Ford Focus..is it the same car over there? ford_focus_2001_01_b.jpg

yes we have those, i dont believe they make that style anymore here but you see them around, now they are four door coupes, maybe they still make them here but i havent seen an 08 or an 09 style of that

006.jpg007.jpg

yes we have those, i dont believe they make that style anymore here but you see them around, now they are four door coupes, maybe they still make them here but i havent seen an 08 or an 09 style of that

Perhaps they work as good as they do because there isn't much that can go wrong in them..i.e. no luxury equipment? :)

yea they arnt luxiurous and infact i find them rather ugly, But they have a cool thing called sync you can have voice commands and itll do what you tell it im not sure if other cars have had this but its pretty cool.

006.jpg007.jpg

I seem to remember going through montana 15 or 20 years ago and there were no speed limits. Just signs that said use a reasonable speed for the conditions or something. Wonder if its still that way?

* 1966 Deville Convertible

* 2007 Escalade ESV Black on Black

* 1996 Fleetwood Brougham Black on Black V4P -Gone
* 1983 Coupe Deville Street/Show Lowrider -Gone

* 1970 Calais 4dr Hardtop GONE
* 2000 Deville DTS - Silver with Black Leather and SE grille GONE
* 1999 Seville STS - Pearl Red GONE

I seem to remember going through montana 15 or 20 years ago and there were no speed limits. Just signs that said use a reasonable speed for the conditions or something. Wonder if its still that way?

No...it is no longer that way. I was out there last fall.

Most of the speed limits are now 70 to 75.

I too remember the "Reasonable and Prudent" speed limits.

I liked them...out on the open highway...run along for miles and miles at 80 + with no problems.

The drawback is that they can give you a ticket for almost ANY SPEED you are driving, even if you are not running fast.

If the cop thinks that you are driving "Too Fast For Conditions".. he can get you.

Posted Image

Archived