CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

ANOTHER New Jersey get together!!

Exatcly. Thanks for understanding. I would hate to have a car meet and never get to look at the cars. No we're not afraid of rain but seriously, whats the point?

I was just leaving my house, I logged on to get the address and directions and bam, its postponed, good thing I checked in.... See you all next time... Hey if the sky opens up, it won't be fun, we will do this when the weather is nice... hey its about the cars right? Mike

Ownership:
91 Brougham d'Elegance 350
95 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Deville DTS
01 Deville DTS:
Custom installed Volant CAI
Custom PCM
Body color engine components
Cruiser Alloy wheels
EBC brakes and rotors
Eibach springs
Corsa exhaust
Sportwing Spoiler
Semi-custom interior
Custom quad Hi-Beams

Memberships:
National and regional Cadillac & LaSalle Club
Proud Volunteer - Northstar Tuning Project
Guinness World Records - Largest Cadillac Parade
----------------------------

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next Saturday is the Cadillac meet at Brogen Cadillac dealership in Totowa, New Jersey. If anyone is interested call me.

And by the way, everyone should share phone numbers with each other when we plan these events. Here's my cellphone number 201-747-4219 and my SkypeIN number 201-399-2257.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I was just leaving my house, I logged on to get the address and directions and bam, its postponed, good thing I checked in.... See you all next time... Hey if the sky opens up, it won't be fun, we will do this when the weather is nice... hey its about the cars right? Mike

Are you sure it's not about Lyndsey? :wacko: LOL!!!

Hey personally I think Lyndsey would look good soaking wet..... but my car wouldn't :fighting0025:

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Do you have an actual address for them ?

MAYBE would could make this a meet / club presences ?

Next Saturday is the Cadillac meet at Brogen Cadillac dealership in Totowa, New Jersey. If anyone is interested call me.

And by the way, everyone should share phone numbers with each other when we plan these events. Here's my cellphone number 201-747-4219 and my SkypeIN number 201-399-2257.

Ownership:
95 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Deville DTS
01 Deville DTS:
Custom PCM
Cruiser Alloy wheels
EBC brakes and rotors
Eibach springs
Corsa exhaust
Sportwing Spoiler
Semi-custom interior
Custom quad Hi-Beams

Memberships:

Brogan Cadillac of Totowa, New Jersey is having their 6th Annual Antique Car show on August 4, 2007 (Saturday) from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Admission is free.

Address: Brogan Cadillac

112 Route 46 East Totowa, NJ 07512

1-800-269-6959

You can go there but only cars that are registered for the show can be parked in the show area. The rest of us park in a different area behind or off to the side of the show.

Some of the most stunning and very old Cadillacs are at this show.

Here are photos from last year....

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/gir...%20Show%202006/

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Their website: http://www.brogancad.com/

Brogan Cadillac

112 Route 46 East

Totowa, NJ 07512

Toll Free: (800) 269-6959

Map: http://www.brogancad.com/siteMap

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Hmm that sounds like a great time.

I would like to throw out the idea that we try to plan a meeting time, hook up in the parking lot or some other good parking area, arrive as a group if you will and enjoy the day.

Comments? Suggestions?

Ownership:
95 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Deville DTS
01 Deville DTS:
Custom PCM
Cruiser Alloy wheels
EBC brakes and rotors
Eibach springs
Corsa exhaust
Sportwing Spoiler
Semi-custom interior
Custom quad Hi-Beams

Memberships:

I would like to throw out the idea that we try to plan a meeting time, hook up in the parking lot or some other good parking area, arrive as a group if you will and enjoy the day.

Comments? Suggestions?

I'm going anyway because I photograph the cars. Anyone else wants to show up please feel free to. There's plenty of parking and there's free food and beverages.

I can be at the Brogen show on Saturday and be at Hooters on Sunday too. My weekend is free.

Comments? Suggestions?

The idea of the Brogen show is to just show up. Everyone knows the times of the show. Just show up if you want to.

I understand. I was just thinking if we did some organization we could get together afterwords for some lunch or something. Have a sub-meet :) That way we can incorporate the best of both worlds AND for the people traveling will get a dual purpose trip out of it.

The idea of the Brogen show is to just show up. Everyone knows the times of the show. Just show up if you want to.

Ownership:
95 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Deville DTS
01 Deville DTS:
Custom PCM
Cruiser Alloy wheels
EBC brakes and rotors
Eibach springs
Corsa exhaust
Sportwing Spoiler
Semi-custom interior
Custom quad Hi-Beams

Memberships:

What a surprise! I'm glad I checked as well.

I guess I'm missing something here; I thought Hooters was *INDOORS.* :rolleyes:

I wouldn't expect isolated showers to preclude a trip or two to the parking lot.

I'd enjoy the Saturday thing, but the only way I can take that day off is to shoot myself and call in dead.

Regards,

Warren

P.S. Not sure posting private phone numbers in a public place like this is a good idea.

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

I understand. I was just thinking if we did some organization we could get together afterwords for some lunch or something. Have a sub-meet :) That way we can incorporate the best of both worlds AND for the people traveling will get a dual purpose trip out of it.

I'll be at the Cadillac show in Totowa early because I photograph the cars as they roll in. If others want to attend and meet up at a certain time, that's cool also. So decide between yourselves what time you want to meet and come on in and have a good time. There's free food and beverages too.

If anyone does show up on Saturday in Totowa, give my cellphone a call at 201-747-4219 so we can hook up. It gets pretty crowded at the meet so it could be hard to find a face in the crowd.

P.S. I'm still on for Sunday as well, Hooters in Paramus.

I wouldn't expect isolated showers to preclude a trip or two to the parking lot.

I'd enjoy the Saturday thing, but the only way I can take that day off is to shoot myself and call in dead.

Regards,

Warren

P.S. Not sure posting private phone numbers in a public place like this is a good idea.

Send a private message instead, if you want to share your number.

The reasoning behind Hooters is even though it's indoors, everyone hangs out in the parking lot for about an hour while looking at each others cars and talking before we go inside to eat and watch big screen TV. If it's raining, we can't really hang out in the parking lot.

Regards,

Warren

Hey Warren, if you are that into Hooters there is one at Exit 58 on the LIE :lol: Ditto on the cell phone number

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

The turnout today was thin; this was it:

th_2007-08-29_Hooters_Opt.jpg

When I got home I found that the storm had knocked out our Internet and cable. We just got it back.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

When I got home I found that the storm had knocked out our Internet and cable. We just got it back.

I am so sorry you ended up there by yourself with all those pretty girls around you....LOL!!

All kidding aside, I for one was pissed off that the meet was canceled because of 2 or 3 people. I assure you next time, it's not going to be outright canceled because of a little rain. Those who don't want to show up, just don't show up. The rest will be there.

But you look like you had a good time anyway. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you in person. Next time I hope.

Ugh, Jim I am sorry you ended up going.... The rain was pretty bad by me, I hope you didnt get messed up with it. Hopefully next time this will go smoother, Mike

I am glad you made the best of it however!

Hey Warren, if you are that into Hooters there is one at Exit 58 on the LIE :lol:

It's *INDOORS,* right?

A piss poor little rain wouldn't hurt?

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Well, actually, I had never been to a Hooters before. i found it to be a lot like Outback in atmosphere, but a day joint, without the prices, and with pretty girls in Hooters costumes. I had no problem finding Hooters girls that were game to take the picture and pose. I had fish & chips, and it was great. The fish is Haddock, I believe, not some generic commercial whitefish, and was perfectly cooked.

I didn't come by the house to check email or the forum when I left for Paramus, so I didn't see anything past Saturday night's posts. The drive was interesting, with "showers" turning into major thunderstorms with spectacular lightning, some of it less than a mile away. Traffic was slow, sometimes stopped for awhile. I knew I was in trouble when I finally turned into the Hooters parking lot about 2:00 PM and didn't see any other Cadillacs there. The drive home was better for weather but not for traffic. I got home about 4:30 PM. I got 21 mpg for the trip. -_-

It was sprinkling a little most of the time I was there. If everyone had come, it would have been primarily an inside meeting, although I would have taken a couple of pictures of the cars and let everyone listen to my Borlas in person.

I can't be there on the 4th. I'm tied up on that day in South Jersey from mid-afternoon on.

-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data

Well, actually, I had never been to a Hooters before. i found it to be a lot like Outback in atmosphere, but a day joint, without the prices, and with pretty girls in Hooters costumes. I had no problem finding Hooters girls that were game to take the picture and pose. I had fish & chips, and it was great. The fish is Haddock, I believe, not some generic commercial whitefish, and was perfectly cooked.

I didn't come by the house to check email or the forum when I left for Paramus, so I didn't see anything past Saturday night's posts. The drive was interesting, with "showers" turning into major thunderstorms with spectacular lightning, some of it less than a mile away. Traffic was slow, sometimes stopped for awhile. I knew I was in trouble when I finally turned into the Hooters parking lot about 2:00 PM and didn't see any other Cadillacs there. The drive home was better for weather but not for traffic. I got home about 4:30 PM. I got 21 mpg for the trip. -_-

It was sprinkling a little most of the time I was there. If everyone had come, it would have been primarily an inside meeting, although I would have taken a couple of pictures of the cars and let everyone listen to my Borlas in person.

I can't be there on the 4th. I'm tied up on that day in South Jersey from mid-afternoon on.

Jim, In recognition of the fact that you traveled the longest distance to this meet, caddyinfo.com (Bruce will confirm this) would like to award you with a prize. You have your choice of either a caddyinfo Bear, I think there are two styles available, or a 1:18 model of a 1947 Cadillac Series 62 convertible.

Let us know what prize you would like to receive.

Regards,

Marika

Yes, I would like for us to mark events or get togethers by awarding Most miles travelled and similar accomplishments. Certainly Jim97 won the prize in this case. We have the choice of a 1947 Series 62 scale model, a I love my Cadillac bear, or an Escalade bear. Please let me know which you prefer and address by PM Jim and I can ship next week.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I think that I can make the 29th, rain or shine. ;)

I think that I can make the 29th, rain or shine. ;)

There was a new thread started to avoid confusion with this old thread. Looks like we're pushing for a weekend in September.

Post your available dates here: http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=14252

Thanks!!

Marika

Archived