CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone has a safe Holiday, My family is within 15 miles so no traveling (this is not always good!) but I have a 13 pound bird to fry and a 4rib standing roast for the grill! :rolleyes:

Stay Safe, Joe

Hope everyone has a safe Holiday, My family is within 15 miles so no traveling (this is not always good!) but I have a 13 pound bird to fry and a 4rib standing roast for the grill! :rolleyes:

Stay Safe, Joe

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Kill some turkies, fill some bellies, look out for maniacs on the roadways!

Alot of drunken idiots before, during and after the holidays!

Eat so much food you can't take it, and belch!!

:lol:

I am going to eat like a wild animal today!!!

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Up here in Canada we had our Thanksgiving a while back. My daughter is a vegetarian. Her loss. I asked her if she was going to have some turkey. You can guess the answer. I told her the turkey was a vegitarian, so whats the problem? you can guess the answer again.

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

Back at you all! :)

Happy Thanksgiving days from Colorado Springs, Co.

Been awhile... :ph34r:

We're here at my son's house for a family get together, in which I get to be with my brand new (first!) grandchild for the first time. (My wife has been here twice already..) By next Feb.,we'll have three!!

When it rains, it pours...

Anyway, still a proud Cadillac owner, hope to always be.

Feels good to drop in... ;)

Bob

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Congrats on the current and incoming Grandkids. That gives you 16 years to collect up Cadillacs for each one?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Oh boy!! Thanks Bruce. ;)

Actually, we have started college tust funds for each one.

No time like the present!

Congrats on the current and incoming Grandkids. That gives you 16 years to collect up Cadillacs for each one?

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. One day late but with the same wishes as yesterday.

Congratulations Bob! Good to see you again. Body by Fisher (Scotty) and I were just talking about you not so long ago. Hopefully soon my folks will be able to experience the same joy as you. We are in the serious negotiations stage.....and the folks are aware of this. Once again, congrats Bob.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

We're here at my son's house for a family get together, in which I get to be with my brand new (first!) grandchild for the first time. (My wife has been here twice already..) By next Feb.,we'll have three!!

Bob

Good to see you Bob glad you stopped by 19th hole, long time no see. It was good to trade emails last week. Glad to hear all is doing well. Congratulations Grandpa! Relax and Enjoy, Mike

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

My daughter is a vegetarian. Her loss.

Our ancestors spent 10,000 years battling their way to the top of the food chain so I could have beef. Darned if I'm gonna surrender that legacy. :D

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

My daughter is a vegetarian. Her loss.

Our ancestors spent 10,000 years battling their way to the top of the food chain so I could have beef. Darned if I'm gonna surrender that legacy. :D

Regards,

Warren

I hear ya. It's pretty hard to beat meat.

I'll leave that alone.

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

:lol:

You made me laugh.

I am usually too serious to laugh !

PS: Eating meat messes with our natural hormones,

In a good way

I use to eat a steak dinner every ngiht alot of times TWO steaks

mmmm

I use to spend a grand or two a month just on my dinners,

mmmmmmm

I love to eat food like a wild animal I do alot of things like a wild animal would do

AND I WILL LEAVE THAT ALONE :lol:

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Bob

Congrats on the additions - I have a brother from CO Springs - beautiful town, btw..I loved it when I visited.

MM

<!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->2007 DTS Performance - 50K

<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

As a matter of fact, I <i>am</i> driving 70 MPH in a phone booth.

Archived