CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Fall Weather

Cupillac

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

speedyman,

Very nice pictures. I believe there are many Cadillacs up there they are just too small to be visible. And what happened to the girl? i guess the next topic will be Cadillacs and girls. biggrin.gif

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

speedyman,

Very nice pictures. I believe there are many Cadillacs up there they are just too small to be visible. And what happened to the girl? i guess the next topic will be Cadillacs and girls. biggrin.gif

Good Idea

speedyman,

The girl I took pics of?? I haven't talked to her in awhile. Maybe take pictures of her again. She likes to. And, maybe even get her to pose with my STS wink.gif

IPB Image

speedyman,

Very nice pictures. I believe there are many Cadillacs up there they are just too small to be visible. And what happened to the girl? i guess the next topic will be Cadillacs and girls.  biggrin.gif

The girl I took pics of?? I haven't talked to her in awhile. Maybe take pictures of her again. She likes to. And, maybe even get her to pose with my STS wink.gif

She may look good with your STS but maybe even better with Scotty's Deville. What do you think Scotty? laugh.gif

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

My poor paint job!  mad.gif

Luckily I use Meguiar's quality waxes.  laugh.gif  Hope you like the fall colors    tongue.gif 

(I hope I didn't push the envelope too much here, this very cool looking CTS, was made even cooler looking! And I didn't think that was possible!....  laugh.gif  )

I like her zipper tongue.gif

speedyman,

Very nice pictures. I believe there are many Cadillacs up there they are just too small to be visible. And what happened to the girl? i guess the next topic will be Cadillacs and girls.  biggrin.gif

She may look good with your STS but maybe even better with Scotty's Deville. What do you think Scotty? laugh.gif

With my bling bling gold grill? No doubt!

post-3-1129852110_thumb.jpg

Speed, by now most of us here have figured out that you fancy yourself as a photographer beit amateur or professional. And I will give you props for your skills. However, since this is a Cadillac forum and not a photography forum, inquiring minds want to know where the Cadillacs or anything to do with Cadillacs are in your pictures? Perhaps there is an old rusted out caddy in that lake? Perhaps someone will be kind enough to insert a caddy racing across the water. laugh.gifwink.gif

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

I'm glad you like my pics. But if you take a look at the first page of this thread I don't recall it being a "Cadillac only pic" thread. But, I will try to include Cadillac in my pics. To tell you the truth I dunno why I haven't included any in these. They are such beautiful machines aren't they biggrin.gif

IPB Image

Actually this was the first post:

"Wonder if we could keep this post rolling all fall with some nice pics of the cars" along with a photo of his car..

I myself have been driving around this weekend with my camera in the car looking for fall colors to dazzle this thread.... Fall colors are hard to capture, the photos never do the colors justice

Since there have been fall pictures in this thread with no Cadillacs, I offer the following link to some absolutely gorgeous photos of a Cadillac with no fall. It's a magnificent example of the heritage behind the Cadillacs we all own!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1929-Cadill...1QQcmdZViewItem

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

• 2 weeks later...

Scotty,

That is real purty!

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Okay, it's not scenic, but the half dead tree in the background IS kinda pumkin colored.

Regards,

Warren

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/WBuc...PumpkinEldo.jpg

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

That's a great photo of your eldo Warren. I never realized how nice it was. Falling leaves, great colors all around, nice car, yeah great pic all around.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

And baby's butt-end, which is what most folk see . . . .

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/WBucket/95EldoButt.jpg

P.S. Thanks for the kind remarks kger2.

Posted Image

Beautiful fall setting, Scotty.

Now, if we can only get you to upgrade from a 1 megapixel camera, we'll be in business! biggrin.gif

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Archived