CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Name your favorite accessory or Feature

Marika

If you could pick one accessory or feature about your car as your favorite, what would it be?

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Because I have an uncomfortable right shoulder, I find the center console arm rest to be the best feature for me. It's the perfect height and takes the pressure off my shoulder. :)

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

300Hp, and 3.71 gears...

OOOO!!! That is definately another one. Too bad I don't have the N*, haha :(

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

If you could pick one accessory or feature about your car as your favorite, what would it be?

The 30 mpg technobeast under the hood! :)

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Ok after some thought. it would have to be the memory seat,steering wheel & mirrors..It's a nice feature and I forgot about that one.In the past,It used to tick me off when my wife would take my car and readjust eveything ..All this is controlled by the remote which makes it nice when you unlock the car all is well rite where you left it (as long as know one jerked around with reprograming it..)My wife has done that too..

Jim

5-speed auto with sport and winter modes, and engine braking. It is a terrific transmission. I still wish they had brought out the click to shift feature in the CTS though.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

steering wheel controls and the passenger side mirror that moves when u go in to reverse.

Andrew Morris

Dallas, Texas

1998 Black Eldorado:

full custom Borla exhaust

Custom intake

1500 watt Hifonics amp

3 12inch Boston Acoustic G2 subwoofers

I-pod integrated

18 inch Lexani Krystals with Z-rated tires

E&G classics Billet grill

BMW E36 Angel Eye Headlights

Ported SS heads

It's all good baby!

If I had to pick something - it would be the memory feature - no more clipping my chin on the steering wheel after my wife drives the car.....

On a more philosphical level - comfort mixed with raw performance make the drive to and from work the highlight of my day!

Tom R.

1998 Cadillac STS with 102K Miles

Best feature.... :rolleyes: Ski Door in the rear arm rest... :D previous owner didn't even know it existed! ;) Without it, would have to drive 300m, with split folding seats, to New York ski resorts... Thank you Cadillac!

alias...ski bum

4.6 L V8 32V Northstar engine sound and performance 

I'll have to agree! (It's hard to single out one thing, though, I really like the whole Eldo package!)

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

Just the way she looks at me every morning.

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

Archived