CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CaddyInfo.com Cadillac Chat 2014-10-29

Guess the price of the upcoming Cadillac ATS-V! Post your guess as a reply to this thread.

Barczy01 $52.5K

C&C $54.8K

KHE: US$56.5K

KevinW: $60K

Vinny: $65K

Texas Jim: $70K

Bruce $75K

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Planned prize -- a nice car dual-light for your Cadillac center console:

nightstick-multi-purpose-dual-switch-dua

NSP-1400B Multi-Purpose Dual-Switch Dual-Light - Non-Rechargeable This non-rechargeable dual-switch Dual-Light has two body switches offering the user a choice of flashlight, floodlight or dual-light operation. Its compact oval design makes it convenient to use and carry. The water resistant housings are made from engineered polymer and have a soft touch finish. The light a white flashlight and a white floodlight and comes with a removable pocket/belt clip. Power comes from 2 included AAA batteries.

Link: http://regionaluniform.com/nsp-1400b.html

Bruce

• 3 months later...

Drumroll please -- the Cadillac ATS-V price was released

In the U.S., the 2016 ATS-V sedan carries a starting price of $61,460 and the ATS-V coupe is priced from $63,660.

http://caddyinfo.com/wordpress/2016-cadillac-ats-v-on-sale-at-a-bargain-61k64k/

Barczy01 $52.5K

C&C $54.8K

Bruce $75K

that makes Vinny the closest to the average of the Coupe and Sedan prices of $62,560 by $60!

* I am assuming the ATS-V only comes in PREMIUM; if there is a standard and "PREMIUM" model for $10K more then we need a recount!

Bruce

Drumroll please -- the Cadillac ATS-V price was released

In the U.S., the 2016 ATS-V sedan carries a starting price of $61,460 and the ATS-V coupe is priced from $63,660.

http://caddyinfo.com/wordpress/2016-cadillac-ats-v-on-sale-at-a-bargain-61k64k/

Barczy01 $52.5K

C&C $54.8K

Bruce $75K

that makes Vinny the closest to the average of the Coupe and Sedan prices of $62,560 by $60!

* I am assuming the ATS-V only comes in PREMIUM; if there is a standard and "PREMIUM" model for $10K more then we need a recount!

If you're in for that amount might as well and get the 8cyl Coupe, starting at $71.2USD. When you initially posted this, I didn't realize that these are 6cyls. and would have guessed much higher @ 83.

Edit: That's the XTS Coupe. These letters for names is too confusing for me lol. Is the XTS the only Cadillac that currently has an 8cyl.?

Edit: It's CTS-V Coupe not XTS Coupe.

The XTS only comes with the 3.6L V6 or twin-turbo 3.6L V6. The CTS-V and Escalades offer V8s. The rest of the line tends to be 2L Turbo or 3.6L V6 or the 2.5L nonturbo 4..

Bruce

The XTS only comes with the 3.6L V6 or twin-turbo 3.6L V6. The CTS-V and Escalades offer V8s. The rest of the line tends to be 2L Turbo or 3.6L V6 or the 2.5L nonturbo 4..

Yes you're right. Thanks for correcting me. It's CTS-V Coupe that's "Powered by a 556‐hp supercharged V8 engine," I misread it. I'm going to stay out of these alphabet soup named Caddys. What was the last year that all Cadillacs were powered by 8cyl's?

I think Cadillac has 'shot themselves in the foot' again; too expensive. Dammit, they need some penetration (so the word gets out on how great a car it is). Value, we already knows it's great, but give us some value. (works for Corvette)

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

Too expensive isn't precisely the issue in my opinion. Not enough clarity on value is.

How much does the entry ATS cost? $35K, or nicely optioned $55K. What do I get for $35K if I am not getting the $20K in options?!

Not clear. Why do I want ATS instead of CTS or XTS? Not clear.

How much does the XTS cost? Unclear.

CTS? Well, more than an ATS, sort of. Mostly. Often but not always more than the XTS.

The Escalade is probably clearest - it costs something around $70K+, depending on options and variants.

The SRX starts at $38K or so and maxes out at $49K+.

I suggest Cadillac offer max $10K in option ranges.

The ATS standard nicely equipped at $29.9, ATS Premium at $39.9K. (Either 2L turbo or V6 no extra cost.)

CTS standard $40K, CTS Premium $50K CTS VSport $55K CTS-V $60K

XTS standard $38K, XTS Premium $48K XTS Vsport $53K

CT6 standard $50K CT6 Premium $60K

SRX standard $38K premium $48K

Bruce

Archived