CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Introducing myself...

Hello all, I am the owner of a 98 Deville. I have had it for five years and it has become the best car I have ever owned. I am one of those guys who never saw myself In a caddy, hence why I walked by this car ten or more times when I was shopping. I finally gave it a chance, and I must say I have been a fan ever since I pulled this boat off the lot. I joined the site as I am starting to have some issues with it, and am looking for suggestions.

Anyway, I have perused this sight for a few years now, and finally felt it was time to join :yupi3ti: and here I am. I have been able to learn ALOT about these cars by just searching this site, and I will take the time to say thank you to anyone who has ever posted the great information contained within it. This is a good thing you have here, BRAVO!!!

Welcome to the conversation and the more the merry as far as Cadillac owners and enthusiasts go.We have a lot of fun on this site!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, BigRic

:welcomesmiley:

When I first discovered CaddyInfo I waited about 9-10 months before signing up. Back then the software was basic text posts. But what this site has always had going back to when I first became a member--and I'm sure long before--are very knowlegable people that are always willing to help.

As far as those issues go, you can start by running the OBD codes and posting them here and we will see what's up.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived