CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Need headbolt/stud specs ect, if anyone knows??

Todd

and since we are talking about what we have done, lets see, i was #2 man at total engine inc. for 35 yrs, building custom engines/hot rods for race car drivers, i have fully restored 3 classics personally by my self, ofcoarse the only thing i did out of house was paint, as im also a body man.

, im sure you all have heard of the marlboro train, i was part of the team that built the engine and silencer's, i can keep going or need i say more.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am Dell certified...HP certified...Lexmark certified, Lenovo Certified... etc... etc...

yeah anybody can install an os...... im a electronics nerd to the fullest, i can make a circuit board for any application,

i have a electronics repair shop, (sitting here now) i repair 10-50 xboxes weekly, 10-20 laptops, i also fix tv'x and thats just a side gig.

i also have a general contractors lic,(ALL American 1 Const.) yeah i also restore/build houses

but im done dealing with you idiots so please stop writing on my post,

but im done dealing with you idiots so please stop writing on my post,

Just to be clear, repeatedly posting insults is a bannable offense.

I have closed this topic as it does not appear to be going anywhere useful.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

like anyone with any sense would buy an engine off of ebay or craigslist

YOU are an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go comment on someone else's post as thats all u know how to do, im geussing you live in your moms basement where you spend all your time trying to learn about something you have never done before yourself,,,,,

I am 58, my Mom who actually had a great ear in diagnosing a car, passed in 94. I began my mechanical training at 6 bending over the hood of a 49 Mercury helping my Dad who was a WW2 B17 mechanic. Suffice it to say, I have done it before myself

You would be amazed how experienced members on this board are and what they do for a living! This is a brainstorming thinktank, we ALL contribute to a solution, sometimes I am wrong or misdirected and someone else picks up the solution, but we are a family and we treat eachother with respect!

Humility is the best quality one can have, and its hard to come by anymore.

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Archived