CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Ok I assume that many of you here are also a part of Cadillac forums too, like ranger, and I really wanna join, the only problem is I don't have a stupid isp address, since I don't own a computer I just use the internet on my phone, but basically I was wondering if some of you that are on both forums could help me join. I'm very serious about cadillac and probably more of an enthusiast than anyone else you've ever known, cadillac's are the only car I've ever owned starting with my first 1984 sedan deville which I bought from the original owner, to my 1993 sedan deville which I recently sold to buy my new to me 1999 seville sts Z rated for speed.and I have tried to contact someone on the site twice actually and never got a response, so if someone could find a way to help get a memebership to cadillac forums it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Ok I assume that many of you here are also a part of Cadillac forums too, like ranger, and I really wanna join, the only problem is I don't have a stupid isp address, since I don't own a computer I just use the internet on my phone, but basically I was wondering if some of you that are on both forums could help me join. I'm very serious about cadillac and probably more of an enthusiast than anyone else you've ever known, cadillac's are the only car I've ever owned starting with my first 1984 sedan deville which I bought from the original owner, to my 1993 sedan deville which I recently sold to buy my new to me 1999 seville sts Z rated for speed.and I have tried to contact someone on the site twice actually and never got a response, so if someone could find a way to help get a memebership to cadillac forums it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I agree about their "obstacle" to join. They are turning away ALOT more good than bad! And when they cant help out a few on a case by case basis it gets to the point of arrogance.

* 1966 Deville Convertible

* 2007 Escalade ESV Black on Black

* 1996 Fleetwood Brougham Black on Black V4P -Gone
* 1983 Coupe Deville Street/Show Lowrider -Gone

* 1970 Calais 4dr Hardtop GONE
* 2000 Deville DTS - Silver with Black Leather and SE grille GONE
* 1999 Seville STS - Pearl Red GONE

Ya it bugs the hell outta me, anyways let me get a pic of your 83 my 84 is a low low too, i would put some pics of mine up but i cant figure out how too get them in a post or on my profile everytime i try to load them up the file is too big and i got the pic as small as it can go

Ya it bugs the hell outta me, anyways let me get a pic of your 83 my 84 is a low low too, i would put some pics of mine up but i cant figure out how too get them in a post or on my profile everytime i try to load them up the file is too big and i got the pic as small as it can go

1002369.jpg

Hoptoberfest200975.jpg

1002058f.jpg

1002756.jpg

1002654e.jpg

theres a few. I have a build page on layitlow.com forums.

It is not likely that they can accept your non IP address ability to connect. I know that we are able to bar, rogue members via IP addresses, its a way to identify a member and its used for security purposes. Are you a member here with no IP address also it appears, not sure how that happens, maybe Bruce will chime in as to how this works. You might need to join first via a computer and become validated, then just your phone to connect

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Nice 83 coupeDTS I see you even went all out with a 350 motor swap, mine still has the 4.1 it runs awesome, so I just chromed up the engine a lil bit, ya I'm on lay it low too check out contagious 509 that's my club. And as for the sign up I've tried from a computer, but since I use yahoo as my email and I don't have an ip address and they don't accept me.

Nice pics.

I think the issue is not that he does not have an ip address (everyone has that). The issue is that Sal's board only allows certain type of email addresses -- they don't accept hotmail.com for example as I recall -- in order to avoid spammers creating overnight email addresses and causing issues. Cadi509 does not have an email address from a service provider that Sal trusts.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Nice pics.

I think the issue is not that he does not have an ip address (everyone has that). The issue is that Sal's board only allows certain type of email addresses -- they don't accept hotmail.com for example as I recall -- in order to avoid spammers creating overnight email addresses and causing issues. Cadi509 does not have an email address from a service provider that Sal trusts.

I do recall that I had that problem when I registered there, and I needed to use another email address

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Nice 83 coupeDTS I see you even went all out with a 350 motor swap, mine still has the 4.1 it runs awesome, so I just chromed up the engine a lil bit, ya I'm on lay it low too check out contagious 509 that's my club. And as for the sign up I've tried from a computer, but since I use yahoo as my email and I don't have an ip address and they don't accept me.

http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22658

heres the story on my "low mileage" 4100 :mellow:

thanks Ranger i figured you could help I'll do that and hope to see you there soon, and wow coupedts looks like you were forced into doing an engine swap, but still nice job on it , as for my 84 heres my story i bought it 5 yrs ago in the seattle area as my first car from an old man (who kept every service record ever on it) he bought a new cadi every 10 yrs, and get this i got her for 1000 bucks ya i know steal, anyways she sat for 5 yrs before i got it and alls it needed was a battery and i drove it home, since then ive put on new bumpers front and rear (minor rust), new alternator, starter, plugs and wires, heater core, flomaster, all new pioneer sound system, burgandy 13x7 spokes, ghost tailights and ripped off tons of misc smog BS. well heres some pics not quite as much done as yours but its my favorite car that ive ever had oh and an extra of my 57 that i inherited just click on the link( sorry this is the only way i could figure out how to get photos up)

My Cars

Sal said he will email you.

Thanks ranger I owe you one and ya he already emailed me and said to just give him a username and hed give me a temporary password then I could set everything up

thanks Ranger i figured you could help I'll do that and hope to see you there soon, and wow coupedts looks like you were forced into doing an engine swap, but still nice job on it , as for my 84 heres my story i bought it 5 yrs ago in the seattle area as my first car from an old man (who kept every service record ever on it) he bought a new cadi every 10 yrs, and get this i got her for 1000 bucks ya i know steal, anyways she sat for 5 yrs before i got it and alls it needed was a battery and i drove it home, since then ive put on new bumpers front and rear (minor rust), new alternator, starter, plugs and wires, heater core, flomaster, all new pioneer sound system, burgandy 13x7 spokes, ghost tailights and ripped off tons of misc smog BS. well heres some pics not quite as much done as yours but its my favorite car that ive ever had oh and an extra of my 57 that i inherited just click on the link( sorry this is the only way i could figure out how to get photos up)

My Cars

nice cars man

WARNING: I'm a total car newbie, don't be surprised if I ask a stupid question! Just trying to learn.

Cheers!

5% discount code at RockAuto.com - click here for your discount!

My Cars

Very nice ;)

Yea they dont have to be radical to enjoy them, you probably get to enjoy yours more than me anyway! Good find.

Thats why I want to keep my fleetwood simple, so I can enjoy it. Put some wheels on and call it good.

The story on my 83, I got it on ebay for 2000 from pennsylvania had 93k mi and came from an estate sale. The pictures on ebay were rough, the interior looked super nice and that was what was important to me. WHen it showed up this thing was SUPER clean. Bonus! All the chrome on the whole car was perfect no rust no pitting no dents. Fillers were rubbery. You could tell it had been garage kept, all the rubber around the windows and in the door jams was still soft and rubbery, which as you know most g bodys that have sat outside its all brittle and cracked. The interior was mint but I still put a suede headliner, steering wheel and cd player in. Underneath wasnt even rusty like you see in the northeast, just some light surface rust. I think I got a pretty good deal even though the engine gave out after a year. Its funny you see them that clean selling for 5k + all the time

ya mine had 105k when bought it now it has 125k so i never really drove it that much everything works except the cruise control and i cant figure out why, id like to do an engine swap too but id have to have all the fuel data still work and A/C. I see cadi's just like ours here in yakima all over but there all beat to s**t, is yours fully loaded with all the memory seats, twilight sentinel and what not.

Archived