CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

What will happen in 2012?

Hey

Solar Flare? Global Warming? Biblical stuff, like zombies, Aliens saving us from destruction? Some of the things that the guy predicted, back in the 1500s came true, so who knows what will happen now. He predicts something bad will happen in 2012.

The Bible, the Mayans, and Nostradamus all predict a big event in 2012. What are the predictions by our scientists and experts today?

What do people say will happen in 2012 besides the prediction of the end of the world?

I think that we will see the second year of the CTS-V Coupe in 2012. I am hoping for high-performance hybrids in small GM cars, including the CTS line also.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Child,

If I've told you once, I've told you a hundred times to stop smokin' that stuff.

OBAMA The Tooth Fairy don't do that!

I hope I remained on topic.

How soon can we block this idiot's IP?

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

How soon can we block this idiot's IP?

I like to wait until the bot behavior is clear, just in case we have new members join who are not computer proficient.

This person appears to be building a post base of offtopic posts merely to later add a link in his signature for

advertising. So we're done now.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I seem to be late to the game here. This member shows 3 posts but only 2 show, was one unapproved?

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Archived