CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Which Caddyinfo business card design do you prefer?

I have some business cards but have not made great use of them. I am thinking of having a 'Supporter's Package'

wherein Caddyinfo.com Supporters would also get a 'kit' with some business cards and similar items that helps to share your enthusiasm for the site.

I am in the process of ordering a new print of cards. Please help me pick the design to order:

Choice 1:

caddyinfocards.jpg

Choice 2:

caddyinfocardaltred.jpg

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I really like the top one the best....it looks professional with colored lettering on white background, EXCEPT for the orange and green accents.

I don't like those colors on the card at all but that may just be me and my color preferences. :D:D

With that said, I would have to go with the bottom one unless the colors were changed on the top one.

I also like the way the left side of the bottom card has the border on it.

That looks good.

Posted Image

I have no preference they are all nice..

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

The more I look, I like the one without the color, if I were to hand these out to Cadillac owners I encounter, I would want to write BodybyFisher on it, the red one would make that more difficult. I like that there is space for writing my member name

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

The more I look, I like the one without the color, if I were to hand these out to Cadillac owners I encounter, I would want to write BodybyFisher on it, the red one would make that more difficult. I like that there is space for writing my member name

Excellent idea about the member name.

I never thought of that. :D

I reckon you mean option 3.

There is space on it to write.

I change my vote to option 3. :D

Posted Image

Not to stifle debate, but I ordered 250 of option 3 on the Vistaprint TGIF Free free free event (referral link). They make up the free free free in shipping but still seems reasonable.

I also got the tshirt, so we'll see how it looks in person.

caddyinfoshirt.jpg

Bruce

I received the VistaPrint Caddyinfo Postcard invitations today.

Front:

caddyinfopostfront.preview.jpg

Back:

caddyinfopostback.preview.jpg

I am thinking of sending a few of these, a few business cards, etc to each Caddyinfo Supporter once the other stuff arrives.

These are post-card sized, glossy on the front.

Possible uses: Put up on your bulletin board, hand out like as an invitation to visit the site, coasters.

Bruce

Ten Caddyinfo Magnets arrived today.

caddyinfolargemagnet.png

They are approx 3" x 4" and look great.

I am still formulating a 'Supporting Member' kit, which so far would consist of:

+ 1 Caddyinfo Magnet

+ 5-6 Caddyinfo business cards

+ 2-3 Caddyinfo post cards

If you run out you get more.

Bruce

The Business cards arrived. At business card size, the fonts are small and they are hard to read.

I am thinking go back to the classic large black text on a plain white card.

caddyinfoshirt.jpg

The T-shirt arrived and works. It is fairly thin cloth, and had a bit of a weathered look to the print out of the box, but that part works.

Mrs. Bruce says I have Cadillac too often in the text, and recommends "Information & Discussion for Cadillac Enthusiasts" as the center text, and that the font for the top text change to non-cursive.

I like the cursive font as reminiscent of the old Cadillac script, so I may ignore that part of her advice.

Bruce

This is a card design similar to the ones that we had made before:

caddyinfoblackwhitebuscard.jpg

Blank white on the back side.

Comments please.

Bruce

I like it, Bruce. It is cleaner than the red/blue cards I printed several years ago.

Plus I am not willing to pay the price for HP laser color cartridges at this time. :D

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

I like it, Bruce. It is cleaner than the red/blue cards I printed several years ago.

Plus I am not willing to pay the price for HP laser color cartridges at this time. :D

Thanks for responding; it helps to have inputs.

Here are the subtitle inputs we have for the name Caddyinfo in 5 words contest (click over to the Cadillac Blog to participate!) so far:

• All Things Cadillac
  • Cadillac Cars, Care and Camaraderie
  • A Cadillac Lover’s Paradise

I think this would go on the card also, or instead of some text shown.

Bruce

Ordered 250 of the classic business cards to see how they look in person, an updated Tshirt with the new wording, and 10 more large magnets with the new wording today.

I'll look for manila envelopes that fits easily in the glovebox or center console that we can use to store business cards in the Cadillac. I think a standard business envelope but a bit heavier gage would work.

Bruce

• 2 years later...

Archived