CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2006 DTS

auto123.com points out this morning that after the 05 STS is released the next car on the way will be the redesigned 2006 DTS. Like the STS is replacing the Seville for 05, the DTS replaces the Deville for 06. Certainly will have the new Cadillac look to it, perhaps again sharing a lot of visual cues with the new STS. My money is on RWD/AWD options, since I am not sure the new Sigma platform architecture supports FWD.

Looks like the Hamtramck factory is winding down. It was making Devilles, Sevilles, and Lesabers. The Bonneville GXP is added this year, but not sure it will sell in enough numbers to make up for the Deville's 60k once it moves?

After the DTS I guess we'll be ready for a new Escalade redesign?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Cadillac is dropping the base DeVille and the DHS for '06??? That's hard to believe as I see about 20-30 base DeVilles for every DTS in my area of the country.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

I hope they take more Cadillac 16 styling cues and less CTS. Not that there is anything wrong with the CTS.. its just that I think each model should have it's own identity, instead of just looking like streched CTS clones.

Cadillac is dropping the base DeVille and the DHS for '06??? That's hard to believe as I see about 20-30 base DeVilles for every DTS in my area of the country.

Confusingly, the base Deville becomes the DTS. I suspect the DTS with Sport Luxury Package would be equivalent to the current DTS, Luxury package to the DHS.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

THANKS!!!! :D:rolleyes:

Alright....here's my secrets....nothing real special.

When I wash my car I use "Finishing Touch Wash & Wax" - I bought it because it was cheap, & then I started getting tons of compliments on how my car looked so I stuck with it.

On the wheels I use "Turtle Wax Crome Polish" and "Turtle Wax Wet n' Black" on the tires.

In between washes (which orrur once a week) I use "Meguiar's Quick Detailer".

Hope this helps :P

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Archived