CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

need eyes in fl.

Hi all, i tought if some of you cadillac guys were in miami area i need some eyes to check out a caddy and the dealer.i won e-bay auction,just wanted to know every thing is on up and up.if you will e-mail me @kq4pc@bellsouth.net thanks 36master :ph34r:

Hi all, i tought if some of you cadillac guys were in miami area i need some eyes to check out a caddy and the dealer.i won e-bay auction,just wanted to know every thing is on up and up.if you will e-mail me @kq4pc@bellsouth.net thanks 36master :ph34r:

errrrrrrrrrrrr...no one can e-mail you if you don't give us the link to the Caddy you won on E-bay as well as the name of the dealer.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Hey Marika, i cant seem to figuer out how to attach the link,if one of you guys either walked me thru it or i can foward it.i hope i done good on the deal.it sounds real good.i bought my 2000 silverado on e-bay,tickled to death with it. thanks bobby :o

Hey Marika, i cant seem to figuer out how to attach the link,if one of you guys either walked me thru it or i can foward it.i hope i done good on the deal.it sounds real good.i bought my 2000 silverado on e-bay,tickled to death with it. thanks bobby :o

Go to the ebay page of the winning item. In your browser at the top where the address is shown for the page, highlight the ENTIRE address, including the http:// then right mouse click and choose copy. Then, come back here, start another reply to this thread and then right mouse click again in the message box and choose paste. The URL will appear in the message box at which time you can then post your message.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...DME:B:EOAB:MT:6 hey i think i got it.that was simple. B)

Well, first off, it's looks pretty clean.

Checking that phone number that's listed at the top of the page I get:

PILAR SARAVIA 577 SW 5TH STREET,#5 MIAMI 33130

305-495-9209

Running the business name and phone number through the Better Business Bureau draws a blank. Running "Saravia" through the BBB turned up nothing. Running "Pilar" came up with a body shop with the following information which may or may not be somehow related: EL PILAR PAINT AND BODY SHOP 3699 SW 7th Street

Miami, FL 33134 Principal: Roger & Ricardo; Local Phone Number: (305) 446-1848

TOB Classification: Auto Body Repair & Painting. There were no complaints against this body shop.

In their description they describe themselves as a "Licensed and Bonded Florida Independent Dealer". If you contact the Florida attorney general's office, you can check them out. The official website for the State of Florida is: http://www.myflorida.com/ so perhaps you can find the department you need to check out these folks to see if they really are licensed and bonded.

The telephone number for the attorney general's office in Miami is: 305-377-5441

Hope this helps.

Hey marika, i sure do want to thank you for all the info.you gave me.that makes me feel better already.there office ad,is 6491 sw 73rd st.miami,fl.33143.i would sure like to know how to find that info.hint hint. thanks 36master :o

Real Estate Tax Information

Today's Date: 05/16/2004 Last Update: 05/13/2004 Tax Year: 2003

Folio Number: 09 40360540080 SOUTH MIAMI

Owner's Name: SABINA VARELA

Property Address: 6491 SW 73 ST

Mailing Information : Legal Description :

SABINA VARELA 36 54 40

6491 SW 73 ST NORTON MANOR PB 67-132

MIAMI FL 331434619 LOT 8

LOT SIZE 75.000 X 136

This information is from the Dade County tax assessors office.

It can be found here:

http://egvsys.miamidade.gov:1608/wwwserv/g...o=0940360540080

It doesn't look like the property is registered to a business and the lot size looks like it might be either a small parking lot or a larger lot for a home but that's just a guess. You could always contact the attorney general's office in Florida to check them out but if you already won the bid, I would think it's pretty much a done deal that the car is yours.

I just sold my '99 Tuesday here locally...I got $9900.00 and it had 105k miles! Looks identical to my old one...great car, ZERO repairs, still had the original plugs in it...great car. That one looks clean, jump on an airplane and go get it!

hey fellows, yes i noticed it was a rental,and also noticed the ffford sticker.i am going to take a chance on it.it looks clean,and with all the carfax,and e-bay i am hopeing for the best.am going after it this comeing weekend.they seem to be on up and up. thanks 36master B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellows, just wanted to let everyone know i got back from fl.ok with the 99 deville.the lady misrepsinted the car.she convientley forgot to mention a coolant leak.i could not have even test drove the car,much less drive it back from fl.i ask about the leak,oh no problems she said.i would like some opinions as if i should report her dealings.by the way it was the water pump.got it put on,so far its great. thanks 36master :angry:

Hey fellows, just wanted to let everyone know i got back from fl.ok with the 99 deville.the lady misrepsinted the car.she convientley forgot to mention a coolant leak.i could not have even test drove the car,much less drive it back from fl.i ask about the leak,oh no problems she said.i would like some opinions as if i should report her dealings.by the way it was the water pump.got it put on,so far its great. thanks 36master :angry:

When you rate the seller on e-bay, you should definately mention that the car had a problem which she didn't mention in the auction.

Wait a few days before you rate the seller on e-bay, just to see if anything else crops up.

I'd leave neutral feedback - it was a minor problem and you otherwise like the car. Only leave negative feedbck if the car was a total beater......

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Archived