CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

HEADLIGHT OUT

I need a passenger side main headlight (low beam out / high beam works) and the best price I found was a bit over $200. Is this a reasonable price? What are my options to purchasing a new headlight?

Any suggestions would help.

Thank you.

I need a passenger side main headlight (low beam out / high beam works) and the best price I found was a bit over $200. Is this a reasonable price? What are my options to purchasing a new headlight?

Any suggestions would help.

Thank you.

That price is just for the bulb/lamp? :blink:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

You don't need to buy the whole headlight if just your low beams are out. Just buy a halogen bulb from Advance or Autozone. Just about any parts store will carry it.

$200 sounds like the price of the entire headlight assembly (lens, housing, bulbs, etc.) You should be able to buy just the bulb for $10-15....

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

On a 92 it's a 3 min job bulb only, recomend to change in pairs.

Maybe you can hit Autozone, have them change it out for free. If you do it yourself, wear those disposeable gloves like latex , none the less, don't touch the lens as that will make it burn out in a few days. (The oil from your hand) It's an easy fix. MC

Archived