CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Is it NORMAL to hear a dripping noise after you

jinxed45

WeLL??? is it normal?? i hear it after a good 7 mile drive back from the gym.. a fast pace dripping..

You don't say if you've checked under your car to see if there actually is anything dripping...

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Dripping? Or could it be a "clicking " noise from exhaust system cooling / contacting?

Are you loosing any fluids?

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Dripping? Or could it be a "clicking " noise from exhaust system cooling / contacting?

I bet it's that. Check this out -- my center caps also "tick and click" after a drive. I guess they heat up and cool down at a different rate than the aluminum wheels...and you can hear them "cooling off" as the car sits in the garage. :)

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

No fluids under the car, I don't seem to be losing anything.. just a "ticking" or fast pace dripping noise from the engine.. oil dripping ??

Drive it and check the fluids.......

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

1 hour into ripping the dash apart they discovered the half empty bottle of bottled water that one of the car porters left under the passenger seat that was the source of the sloshing. NEVER lived that down. Those guys used to keep water bottles to offer me every time I walked thru the garage. I tried to convince them they were just to gullible listening to me and that it was their fault....LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

everybody can recall stories about stuff forgotten in the trunk and making strange noises...

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Bob,

I've been admiring your U.N.C.L.E. logo. I was big fan as a kid when the show was on TV. Back in 1966 or thereabouts. I remember Illya's number was "2" and Napoleon's was "11". Is there any significance to your "6"?

Just curious,

Rich

Bob, 

I've been admiring your U.N.C.L.E. logo.  I was big fan as a kid when the show was on TV.  Back in 1966 or thereabouts.  I remember Illya's number was "2" and Napoleon's was "11".  Is there any significance to your "6"?

Just curious,

Rich

You'll have to ask BobD..... I was assigned that number....LOL

I contacted Mr. Waverly for clearance on this matter...All he would say is:"Out of courtesy to Mr Bbobynski, I had them remove the other two sixes"... B)

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Archived