CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac Car Show, Ridgewood, New Jersey

Marika

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/gir...;slideshow=true

Ok, I hope this link works. This is the slide show from today's Cadillac Car show in Ridgewood, New Jersey. Only Cadillacs were allowed into the show, no other species :lol:

Anyway, enjoy the pictures, I had a great time taking them.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Thanks for posting; I always enjoy your slide shows!

It's always my pleasure to share the photos, Bruce.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Nice job Marika. Thanks for your efforts . . . . again! :)

BTW, I saw a black Eldorado there with white walls; still thinkin' about it.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Nice job Marika. Thanks for your efforts . . . . again! :)

BTW, I saw a black Eldorado there with white walls; still thinkin' about it.

Regards,

Warren

Some of those cars were super sweet and really stuck in my mind too.

Very, very nice shots, Marika.

Thanks for posting them.

Every car is better than the previous one ... and then I saw the 57 Eldo.

Wow!!!

Bruce should save these shots on the messageboard ... they're that good.

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Very, very nice shots, Marika.

Thanks for posting them.

Every car is better than the previous one ... and then I saw the 57 Eldo.

Wow!!!

Bruce should save these shots on the messageboard ... they're that good.

I have better luck taking pictures of cars then getting them fixed I guess... :lol:

Thanks for your compliments. I enjoy sharing them.

Great shots...thanks for sharing. Unfortunatley I was unable to make it to the show at Brogan this year, but at least I get to see it through your shots. I would have loved to have taken the eldo over (it's garaged in ridgewood) but we only just got it running again today (after being out of commission since april). Thanks Again for the photos!

IPB Image

Is that a 68?

So darned sexy!

That is a 1968 Eldorado, yes.

What I did before I shot the photos is I went around the parking lot recording all the license plates, the year, make and model and the owner's name, so I can tell you about any car in this slide show.

You're an angel over there little lady.. thank you :)

Oh, thank you. :wub:

Thank -you- I've not seen a picture of a '68 Fleetwood Eldorado in a long time :lol:

That deserves a shot of everclear... don't worry I have some coffee to chase it down with :)

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Thank -you- I've not seen a picture of a '68 Fleetwood Eldorado in a long time :lol:

That deserves a shot of everclear... don't worry I have some coffee to chase it down with :)

"Everclear". Is that Drano or 93 octane fuel? :lol::blink:

Would you believe that where I live, things are so ridiculous, they sell 91 as "Premium"

No 93 within, what, 100 or so miles if not more :unsure:

I was referring to everclear for drinking,

You ought to see what it did to me the other day I had a time :lol:

It is a 95% alcohol (that's 190 proof) :blink:

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

MerryChristmas

Would you believe that where I live, things are so ridiculous, they sell 91 as "Premium"

It is a 95% alcohol that's 190 proof :blink:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, jet fuel!! :lol::lol::blink:

It is a 95% alcohol that's 190 proof :blink:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, jet fuel!! :lol::lol::blink:

Well I almost sent a couple people to the moon... :lol:

MerryChristmas

IPB Image

MerryChristmas

Archived