CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Is the Carol company any good?

taiorlvb

I am not familiar with that brand, but for the Northstar I would only use the AC/Delco spark plug wires. The engine is fairly sensitive to wires, and wire routing.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I am not familiar with that brand, but for the Northstar I would only use the AC/Delco spark plug wires. The engine is fairly sensitive to wires, and wire routing.

Thanks Bruce for your help. Any idea where I can buy an affordable set of AC/Delco wires?

I definately would not try anything but Delco wires, trust me I didn't listen to the warnings from the boys on here, and I learned the hard way.

I spent the money twice before going back to Delco!

I got mine at the dealer locally, they weren't too bad.

If you need plugs there is a guy on Ebay that sells them really cheap for factory Ac Delcos.

His name is buysndeals on Ebay.

He sold me eight Delco #41-950's for $16.00.

Big Jay :rolleyes:

Life is too short to grow up!

Thank you - to everyone - for all the advise. I certainly do appreciate it. I think

I'm headed in the right direction. Brassington was extremely helpful! They sent

the quote and invoice with no delay. Thanks again!

Bruce,

Have you (or anyone else) used Brassington? How do their prices compare to gmpartsdirect? I'm not nuts about gmpartsdirect. You can't speak to anyone if your life depends on it. Their shipping is not fast either. Rockauto on the other hand is just the opposite, but they obvioously don't carry dealer only parts.

Bruce,

Have you (or anyone else) used Brassington? How do their prices compare to gmpartsdirect? I'm not nuts about gmpartsdirect. You can't speak to anyone if your life depends on it. Their shipping is not fast either. Rockauto on the other hand is just the opposite, but they obvioously don't carry dealer only parts.

gmpartsdirect.com must ship via pack mule by way of Russia.... they are so slow it is pathetic. They used to be the lowest cost supplier but when I had them quote the parts for my STS back in April, they were not the cheapest. Brasingtons beat them by a few dollars and I had the parts in three days, not two weeks!

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

That is all I needed to hear. If Rockauto doesn't have the parts in the future, gmotors it is.

Based on my experience buying parts and pieces via the web and e-mail , Brasington Cadillac - Saab is THE source for OEM parts. You can talk to a live person. They want you to receive the correct parts. They will actually help you identify the correct parts. They will get the correct parts delivered to your driveway as soon as possible.

Call and tell the parts dudes you are looking for web-pricing; 352-378-5301 / 800-535-4608.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

I have used Brasington for ALL of my parts. They recently sent me the wrong part. I called and they sent me the correct part, and gave me credit for the wrong part. Good bunch of guys...

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Archived