CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1959 Cadillac Intelligent Spark Plug Gas Mileage Follow Up

Summary: AMSOIL related & sort of an infomercial, but  includes a lot of video footage of 59 DeVille 6329.

We are back after changing the spark plugs on my 1959 Cadillac DeVille 6329 Ceres 6.4 L. We changed the spark plugs and adjusted the timing. This is the very first test with the intelligent spark plug technology that I learned about at SEMA. I will definitely be doing a follow-up video and adjusting the distributor timing and also doing some more adjusting to the carburetor and doing a retest video. We will be doing more improvements to the Cadillac

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

My biggest notice was that even back in '59 Cadillac had some terrific looking interiors, almost  to the point that today's interiors maybe haven't kept up (but I think they are currently catching up).  The spark plug and additive presentation was a wash in my opinion  and some of his numbers were so arbitrary as to make that part of the video a piece to ignore.  I liked his enthusiasm but I don't know whether I'd want to spend any time with him as an acquaintance.

Edited by cdgrinci

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28