CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Panamera Turbo or CTS-V?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Tires aren't a problem anymore.  The Michelin Pilot Sport Plus 3's that I have now wear like Michelins on the Eldorado, and cost a lot less than the originals; I didn't check the current price.  I suspect that this holds for the 3rd generation as well as my old 556 hp 2nd generation CTS-V.

From the article, I get the impression that the author of this article was a dissenting vote on the Business Insider car of the year selection, preferring the CTS-V.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Even if money were no object, and even the CTS-V is too high of an admission price for my household, the differences between the two vehicles (except performance) is a no-brainer.  Personally I don't like the looks of the Panamera so the Caddy gets my immediate vote, secondly I lean toward domestic.  If I wanted a Porsche I think I would stay with one of their two-seaters (keeping it pure sports-car performance); with the CTS-V, I get a sedan, but one that 'cooks' as very few can.  These, just some random thoughts.  And as to my prejudice towards domestic, I'd be having a Corvette anyway.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

Archived