CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Walk around and start up of a 1994 Cadillac Seville SLS with 96k original miles.

Foot to the floor 0-100 mph run in a 1994 Cadillac Seville SLS.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Nice. Looks alot like my 97. even has the condensation in the taillight on the right side. Missing the spoiler too.

I love to see these reviews

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

The part of the tail/stop/backup on the trunk lid looked like it has a visible crack. I suspect that replacing those parts is particularly difficult in a car 15-25 years old. After that, parts sources for classics become known and failures become rare, but it's hard to get good work done on a car much over 10 years old. To get through the dark years, you need a smart and hard-headed owner, garage storage, or DIY maintenance and repair, or some combination of these. This car looks good for that.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

you are absolutely correct. My truck is 25 years old and becoming pretty scarce. Parts houses laugh at me when I look for certain parts

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

Laugh back and look elsewhere for those parts.

Some States have "Historical Vehicle" or "Classic Automobile" license plates for cars 25 years old or older. I don't know about other requirements, such as maximum mileage per year or whatever, but such a designation may make the psychology of maintenance more friendly.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived