CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Unusual Custom 1989 Cadillac Fleetwood Convertible

Cadillac Convertible - Mint Condition - $16500 (Plano)

00Y0Y_8s8kKMku0Zn_600x450.jpg

condition: excellent

1989 Cadillac odometer: 55425 automatic transmission title : clean

This is a real car in my garage in Plano Texas. Please dont flag. For sale and for the first time ever in Dallas is my sweet 1989 Cadillac Fleetwood Coupe Convertible. This beautiful shiny black car with d'Elegance grey leather interior with only 55, 565 original miles. This Cadillac is a Custom Car Craft (Eisenhardt and Hess) conversion. Original Nevada car with one owner for over 20 years who passed away and left it to his son in Dallas who had it shipped to Texas in 2012. Some service records back to 1992 and all recent work available. Upon arrival in Dallas, the son had a full mechanical inspection and service. The oil, brakes bled, radiator flush, and AC R-134 (ice cold) were serviced at that time and he had the air suspension converted to rear struts and the front end aligned. Since I have owned the Caddy, I have added new Vogue tires with less than 200 miles, fresh wax & detail, state safety inspection, and oil change.
This Caddy runs and drives perfect.
Price is a little negotiable.

Read more: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4481501949.html

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

nice car. Would be a nightmare for parts though. Wish there was a picture with the top up.

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

Archived