CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Introducing new OnStar Social Media Representative

We would like to take a moment and introduce Sara as our newest OnStar Customer Assistance Representative from the OnStar Social Media group. The OnStar Social Media group is responsible for scanning over forums, including this one, in order to provide customer service to those who utilize them. We are looking forward to assisting those with concerns on the site. This would include interacting with the customer in hopes that we can reach some kind of resolution together. We are excited to be a part of this online community and hope that we are able to provide assistance here.

Jessica and Sara, OnStar Social Media Team

Welcome! I had a Gen I system from 1997 until the FCC dropped the requirement for cell phone towers to support analog phones, which I believe was about 2006. Last month I got a 2011 model and activated OnStar within a few days, and I am still in the first month.

I can help with user questions, particularly after I get a few months of experience with the newer systems. But your resources transcend anything available to users and you are very welcome here.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived