CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

94 STS

scott y

Is S.D.F "Sport Dog Fence?"

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Oh; I tried a web search and all I came up with was Sport Dog Fence installation; please forgive my question.

How do you keep that deep green finish so beautiful? My Dark Cherry is similar except that it is a deep cherry red instead of Irish green and I find that I would have to wash it too often to keep the paint from wearing. I don't know of a brushless car wash nearby.

-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data

Well,sir the Dark Calypso Green is OE, and it does have some minor chips and dents after the years and miles, but it also leads a very pampered semi retired lifestyle...Dare I say that it's become more of a garage queen...296K km/ 184K miles :blush:

look1-1-1.jpg

I've had most panels of my car repainted as part of a couple of high-energy detailing jobs. Early on, I parked the car outside, and a tree left spots that turned out to be through the clear-coat, accounting for most of it.

I wash the car very occasionally and garage it. When it's clean an in the sun, the deep glow that shows in the last picture of your car, on the trunk lid, shows in the Dark Cherry color. I get a lot of complements on it, as I'm sure that you do with your cars.

I'm in the Cadillac Photography section:

http://caddyinfo.ipb...34

I need some updates. I'll get to that as soon as we get past the snow season.

I need to wash the car and take some time with it to produce a set of four or five photos that really show it off.

Also, by a fluke, I have a unique exhaust system that produces a deep bass note at idle. I had a mediocre WAV of it on a car blog board that went stagnant and was dropped by Caddyinfo. I still have the file but I think I really need a new sound byte to really show it off.

Right now it's in the shop for a miss. It turned out not to be the spark. It misses when idling cold on number 8. We may be looking at the first stuck injector.

lol. nice pic. I love my Seville also. I want to add an eldorado to my collection. Tomorrow I will take a picture of my garage stored Seville but in the meantime here is my last months nice day wash. we had a 60 degree day in january so I had to pull it out. might I add I also keep a heavy coat of mothers wax on it and the rain just beads off.

1025101309.jpg

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

Archived